Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

bewp7

Reaction score
i only watch 2 michigan game this season but they were disciplined and they knew how to tackle

the opposite of clown show cowboys

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is one thing that every fan on this forum can agree; this team as constructed, will never make an NFC championship game. I also have doubts about the divisional round

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Unfortunately I dont think Dak can be traded. Apparently there was some sort of clause but not sure if it still stands.
No trade clause. Only thing you can do is bench him and tell him that is his role until his contract expires, unless he asks for a trade.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
We have had enough. Three failed playoff attempts. Enough for me. Dak is a CHOKE ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAKE IS CHOKE AND DAK COMBINED

Truck

Reaction score
I really wanted to see Ferg get his hundy at least in the end. He had a good day. Looks like we are set for the next 5 years at TE. That’s a positive.
I was always a big Witten fan, but I like this guy.

Now watch us deal him for a punch in the nuts

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I was trying to come up with the sliver lining....and i guess you could say at least they don't get to be humiliated by the niners again... That's all i got..... At least i tried
That went out the window when Sean Clifford came in. Sad, but true. Who is Sean Clifford…just to clarify my thinking.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
I'd like to express my longstanding observations about the Cowboys here.

Over the years, the team has seen various coaches, players, and staff changes.

Despite these alterations, each season seems like a repetition of the past. One might anticipate a different outlook with different personnel, but the recurring issues like penalties and questionable play calling persist, time and time again.

Throughout these decades, Jerry Jones remains the constant factor. As long as Jerry continues to breathe, the Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl. And this may be an uncomfortable truth for some here.
I've detailed the reasons behind this belief in the “off topic zone” here, and if you're interested, you can find the link there.
You really think anything changes once Jerry is gone? His son has even less football knowledge and will be an even worse GM.

vlad

Reaction score
worst nightmare is they fire Mike and make Dan quinn the head coach. I maintain that the defense lost us this game, not that the offense helped the cause but what the hell was that dq?!!!!

Stupid texans going further than us