Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2510581 said:
The Cowboys just beat the Giants.

The Giants are finished.

Uh, the Giants are in the playoffs. We may not get there.

We beat the Giants without Brandon Jacobs.

IF we get in the playoffs, and that's a big if, we're going to have to play in Giant Stadium or in Carolina, if we get that far.

And we don't have the running game to stay with those teams, or the coaching that will put the game in the hands of the running game and not Romo's.

kbman

Reaction score
Well thanks for the memories Texas Stadium, sorry it had to end with a GUTLESS PATHETIC TEAM OF LOSERS

Aikbach

Reaction score
I'm going to bill Jerry Jones for the 30 bucks I wasted at Chilis to watch this nonsense tnight

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If you listen reeeeaaalll closely, you can hear the smirk forming across Skip Bayless' face.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Goats of the game:

Tony Romo was terrible for 3 quarters.

Jason Garrett for pathetic game plan.

Ken Hamlin for missing every opportunity he had to make a play throughout the game.

Bruce Read for setting another low for ST play.

Wade Phillips for having an undisciplined team.

Anthony Henry for giving up easy yards to Mason all-game long that kept the defense on the field and tired them out.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
What a great way to send the stadium out!!! Inexcusable.....

That is one of the most disgusting losses as of late. That is foul, vile. Im literally sick to my stomach. Two opportunities with 3 timeouts left, down by 2. Stop the run like you have all day, on first down, both plays go for 6. god lord, im ashamed.....

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Thank You Clove...Great Job

This team...well......Serious questions to be addressed.

slomoxn

Reaction score
kbman;2510513 said:
I would cut Hamlin, and fire Wade
I would start with Romo if there was anyone better to take his place. Right now he is an outstanding QB just not a good one. Someday he may even be an eli Manning... you know... will realize that he is in a huge game and not f*** up tthe flow with mindless interceptions in the first quarter. This isn't Wade or Hamlin's fault it is Garretts' friendly a*$ play calling and romo's inability to not *** up. I'm sick of this sh**.
P.S. Garrett had better not be the heir apparent or we are doomed.

newlander

Reaction score
QFT kbman: but maybe JJ will blow it all up and hire a JImmy clone: we can always dream.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2510624 said:
I want to see TO blow-up

just throw a helmet

toss a Gaterade container

push Garrett down

Strike him in the adam's apple...

WG5516

Reaction score
Well I'm glad Witten didn't break his leg there. It's good to see him upright.

StarHead69

Reaction score
The showed heart at the end...

We just sold out completely and got burned up the middle on two consecutive running plays. I have never seen anything like it in my life.

Can't really blame them because they were on the field a lot this game. My gripe is solely with the offensive playcalling during the first three quarters of the game... Crapola

nuts:mad:

bysbox1

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2510583 said:
They're tired. They're not use to this grind it out pace.

As ridiculous as it was, it's understandable.

Plus if I remember correctly, Wade Phillips and Cam Cameron were at San Diego together. Cam knows Wade's tendencies on defense.

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
I am officially depressed. I really thought we were going to be great this season. After last season. Sigh