Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

alohawg

Reaction score
Does Romo have that stupid smile on his face again or did Hamlin steal it?
Gonna go throwup now.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cbz40;2510629 said:
Thank You Clove...Great Job

This team...well......Serious questions to be addressed.
Hey, just keep healthy my man. See you next week, maybe.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
this could only happen to the Cowboys....really, really disappointing.

khiladi

Reaction score
bysbox1;2510640 said:
Plus if I remember correctly, Wade Phillips and Cam Cameron were at San Diego together. Cam knows Wade's tendencies on defense.

That has nothing to do with his tendencies... They were in position, at least, to make both tackles... Hamlin blew them both...

They were tired because of the crappy play-calling on offense...

bysbox1

Reaction score
It's a shame that this offense would come out and play this way on the last game at Texas Stadium.

rathalarge

Reaction score
Patrick Crayton needed to get the first down by going out of bounds. I think he would have made it?? Not sure, but that 4th down call was terrible. Garrett... i don't know whats up with this guy?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
WG5516;2510635 said:
Well I'm glad Witten didn't break his leg there. It's good to see him upright.

If the truth be know I don't know how Witten is even playing.

ghst187

Reaction score
no discipline,
Hope Garrett gets an offer to take a HC job somewhere.
Wish to heck we would've taken Brady Quinn when he fell into our laps.
I like Romo a lot but he's not taking us anywhere, too many INTs and TOs (take that any way you wish).
Would be nice to see Cowher come in, guarantee there would be discipline and we would not lead the league in penalties.
This team is an embarrassment, was less embarrassing when we didn't have any good players and lost.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
this pathetic team closes down Texas Stadium with a complete horse **** performance... Texas Stadium close down with a deserved chorus of boos... this is sad!

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I think I know what happened. When the temp dropped. It reminded them it was December and the automatic Choke program kicked in. I'm so discusted I could puke.

Aikbach

Reaction score
noober;2510636 said:
The showed heart at the end...

We just sold out completely and got burned up the middle on two consecutive running plays. I have never seen anything like it in my life.

Can't really blame them because they were on the field a lot this game. My gripe is solely with the offensive playcalling during the first three quarters of the game... Crapola

nuts:mad:
I'm afraid moral victories don't cut it anymore, they've been underachieving since 2005.
Four straight seasons of under performing and 3 of them going 9-7, two of them missing the playoffs.

StarHead69

Reaction score
game over... time to put picksix... on ignore and go to bed mad. God help my wife's chihuahua if he's between me and the bedroom:D

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2510624 said:
I want to see TO blow-up

just throw a helmet

toss a Gaterade container

push Garrett down

I agree, show em how angry he is! Hell, I wanna see everyone on this team blow up, especially the defense! That was truly pathetic!!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2510612 said:
Uh, the Giants are in the playoffs. We may not get there.

We beat the Giants without Brandon Jacobs.

IF we get in the playoffs, and that's a big if, we're going to have to play in Giant Stadium or in Carolina, if we get that far.

And we don't have the running game to stay with those teams, or the coaching that will put the game in the hands of the running game and not Romo's.

You stated that we could see the Giants in the Playoffs, if we get in.

The Giants have clinched a Playoff Berth but they are on a major slide and have lost 2 in a row.

Their coffin is ready, somebody in the Playoffs just needs to put them in it.