Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

TheBeheader31

Reaction score
Eskimo;2510625 said:
Goats of the game:

Tony Romo was terrible for 3 quarters.

Jason Garrett for pathetic game plan.

Ken Hamlin for missing every opportunity he had to make a play throughout the game.

Bruce Read for setting another low for ST play.

Wade Phillips for having an undisciplined team.

Anthony Henry for giving up easy yards to Mason all-game long that kept the defense on the field and tired them out.
Seriously! Why was he playing so soft against a gimp WR? Get physical! Jam him! How is he going to get off the line with one arm!?

I'm so disgusted right now I can barely see straight.

ologan

Reaction score
Clove;2510653 said:
Hey, just keep healthy my man. See you next week, maybe.

Thanks as usual,Clove. There's still games to be played tomorrow,and we need some help! Goodnight!!!

rathalarge

Reaction score
Cbz40;2510629 said:
Thank You Clove...Great Job

This team...well......Serious questions to be addressed.
Remember, Jerry the 'showman is in charge! The only thing to be addressed is who will he bring in next season that may further make a dysfunctional team. Get rid of the bad apples, Ware and others don't deserve this!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Anyone blaming that loss on Romo is completely ********. THe guy drove them down twice, late, against the second best defense in the NFL only to have his defense give up two long TD plays to lose the game for them.

Anyone who doesn't see that is either completely ******** or simply a hater who wants to hate.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
ALL THE FANS SHOULD JUST WALK OUT. I WOULDNT EVEN STAY FOR THAT ****

no disrespect to the hof players and the stadium but i couldnt stay and watch that after a performance like this

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Cbz40;2510670 said:
If the truth be know I don't know how Witten is even playing.

Cbz, I bet if you look under Witten's uniform you will find an "S" and a red cape.....the man is unreal:bow:

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
so what needs to happen for us to get in. im guessing tampa atlanta will have to lose and we will have to beat the eagles. or do we need much more than that to get?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
noober;2510683 said:
game over... time to put picksix... on ignore and go to bed mad. God help my wife's chihuahua if he's between me and the bedroom:D

:laugh2:

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;2510681 said:
I think I know what happened. When the temp dropped. It reminded them it was December and the automatic Choke program kicked in. I'm so discusted I could puke.

My stomach is really churning as well. That was the worst display of football I have seen when it matters. With the game on the line, you expect someone to step the hell up. This loss is inexcusable. INEXCUSABLE! I cannot believe it, I just cant, I just cannot believe we lost this game THAT WAY!! TWO 77+ YARD TD'S! WHAT?!?!?! WHEN THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN!???!??!

STEP UP!!!!!! Now we will be at home for the playoffs unless some things go our way.

Root for Minny 2morrow, and root for Washington to beat Philly. That will only help us........

The way we lost today, made me ashamed to wear my jersey for the final minutes of the game...There is no way that should ever happen.....

basilhayden

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2510725 said:
Anyone blaming that loss on Romo is completely ********. THe guy drove them down twice, late, against the second best defense in the NFL only to have his defense give up two long TD plays to lose the game for them.

Anyone who doesn't see that is either completely ******** or simply a hater who wants to hate.

Anyone who doesn't see that the defense kept them in this game until Romo got his head out of his keester is ********, or just a ridiculous Romo slobberer..

Reaction score
Dallas killed themselves will lack of discipline and the defense didn't come up when it really needed too although the offense was M.I.A. nearly the entire game.

*Side note*
Dallas shouldn't have resigned Hamlin and they need to let Zach Thomas go...

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score

Romo would have won us this game, had the defense given him the ball back. And that is the 100% truth. He DID IT TWICE!! After the McGahee TD, everyone was ready to give up, not Romo, he executes yet another drive to set us up to win it. 3 timeouts and a solid defense, the offense finally clicks when we need it to, and we let Fat Albert run over the entire team....82 FREAKIN YARDS! Are you kidding me, that has got to be an allusion, let me rewind, this could not have actually happened twice!! Wait, nope its reality.....that freaking just happened again. We held him to 3.0 ypc all day, and McGahee only had 8 touches. The next touch McGahee got was for 77! WHAT?!?! HOW do you stop him all game, then easily open up the swing doors for 6? LET ALONE McCLAIN! A FULLBACK!!! THAT IS DISGUSTING.....boo the hell out of the team, they deserve all of it.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
demdcowboys#1;2510756 said:
My stomach is really churning as well. That was the worst display of football I have seen when it matters. With the game on the line, you expect someone to step the hell up. This loss is inexcusable. INEXCUSABLE! I cannot believe it, I just cant, I just cannot believe we lost this game THAT WAY!! TWO 77+ YARD TD'S! WHAT?!?!?! WHEN THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN!???!??!

STEP UP!!!!!! Now we will be at home for the playoffs unless some things go our way.

Root for Minny 2morrow, and root for Washington to beat Philly. That will only help us........

The way we lost today, made me ashamed to wear my jersey for the final minutes of the game...There is no way that should ever happen.....
If we do make the play off's. It will be the foot ball equlivent of getting a blind chimp drunk and handing him car keys...An accident waiting to happen.

basilhayden

Reaction score
demdcowboys#1;2510820 said:
Romo would have won us this game, had the defense given him the ball back. And that is the 100% truth. He DID IT TWICE!! After the McGahee TD, everyone was ready to give up, not Romo, he executes yet another drive to set us up to win it. 3 timeouts and a solid defense, the offense finally clicks when we need it to, and we let Fat Albert run over the entire team....82 FREAKIN YARDS! Are you kidding me, that has got to be an allusion, let me rewind, this could not have actually happened twice!! Wait, nope its reality.....that freaking just happened again. We held him to 3.0 ypc all day, and McGahee only had 8 touches. The next touch McGahee got was for 77! WHAT?!?! HOW do you stop him all game, then easily open up the swing doors for 6? LET ALONE McCLAIN! A FULLBACK!!! THAT IS DISGUSTING.....boo the hell out of the team, they deserve all of it.

It's possible they were tired and reaching too much from all the time they were spending on the field. THANKS TO ROMO!!!:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score

I blame the loss on Romo, Garrett, the Dline, Ken Hamlin and Wade Phillips

*the guy in bold I blame the most

slomoxn

Reaction score
I have lived Cowboys since we moved here from Spain at 8 yo. i am 43 now and I am sick of watching them lose needlessly. When the offense is clicking the D is tripping. When the D is cracking the offense is lacking. Can someone please help this team play together for once. How is it that every other team has receivers open all over the field but our star studded offense is doing the check down. Maybe after Norv is fired he can be the O coordinator, make Wade the D coordinator and hire JJ back for no other reason than to chop some heads off and kick someone's ***... He needs to remind the team where the field for players with asthma is. Also fire the ***** manager he is scaring the coaches from doing their jobs.