Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints post game thread ***

Dak2Cooper

Reaction score
We should have never been in that predicament in the first place. Hold onto the ball, you don't have that problem.

I'm hard on Zeke because he asked for the money and hasn't delivered yet. I'm really disappointed in the season he is having as a whole. I was one of those who thought he should get paid before Dak.
Im with you. We play horrible in all 3 phases. We played bad. Our coaching sucked. Yet we played good enough to win. That's what's so annoying it's that way with every team that goes into the Superdome. Thers always suspect officiating.

snadler

Reaction score
It’s the kind of loss and you really wonder, do you give Amari a new deal, Dak? Did you already make mistakes with who you already paid..and of course why our coach hasn’t been extended either

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Im with you. We play horrible in all 3 phases. We played bad. Our coaching sucked. Yet we played good enough to win. That's what's so annoying it's that way with every team that goes into the Superdome. Thers always suspect officiating.

Well, SP did have his "favorite officating team" although they did bite him a few times.

Dak2Cooper

Reaction score
?? it's not me blaming the refs. We sucked and the Saints beat us not the refs
Theres a difference in crying. And being upset that it's the same thing for every team that goes in the super dome. It's always crappy officiating. You don't really see it like that most other places.
Yep the saints beat us.... with some help.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
And you assume we are one of the best before the season plays out. So, I think I'm allowed to point out I don't think we are one of the best and certainly didn't look great last week until the second half against the worst team in football.

Objectively, how do you define best? The most objective measurement is WIN-LOSS RECORD. We're 3-1. The only other team undefeated in the NFC is the 49ers. So, yes, we are one of the best teams. How unless would you measure "best"?
Second, our status as best is subject to change if we continue to lose. Check back with me later.

Saints don't have a great D and it's questionable if it's even good and they are with their backup QB. Whether they are one of the best with Brees doesn't matter, we weren't facing him, we were facing Bridgewater who was dinking and dunking all night because that's all he can do.
Well, for now, they have a very good defense. They spent a first-round draft choice to get Marcus Davenport. They didn't just get to the NFC Championship with just offense.
Second, how do you know Bridgewater isn't a good quarterback? You really haven't seen that much from him because he has been injured. Now he's healthy and starting. And, remember, he was a first-round draft choice.
Third, what's wrong with dinking and dunking? That was the game plan. And he WON with that game plan. Jeff George used to throw bombs all over the field, and his teams loss.

SWHawk

Reaction score
Well, at this point the most important thing is finding out how bad Smith is hurt. If he missed time those are Ls.
Jerry said it was a high ankle sprain. If true, that means he would be out 4-6 weeks. Get ready for "The Cam Flemming Show", followed by lots of whiffing and QB sacks. Dak needs to have his head on a swivel and prepare for heavy incoming.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Dak is about the best QB in the league at the moment at running the RPO.

So it makes a ton of sense that we didn’t run it once!
lotta stuff just didn't make any damn sense.
can we run more hurry-up...our offense always looks better and has success when we do it.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Yeah they always call a game somewhat fairly. It's just they make a couple of huge game changing ones every time. That's what annoys me.

Those two PIs on Cooper were suspect. I did like the two flags they picked up. Over-officiating has ruined the game.

Dak2Cooper

Reaction score
Jerry said it was a high ankle sprain. If true, that means he would be out 4-6 weeks. Get ready for "The Cam Flemming Show", followed by lots of whiffing and QB sacks. Dak needs to have his head on a swivel and prepare for heavy incoming.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Theres a difference in crying. And being upset that it's the same thing for every team that goes in the super dome. It's always crappy officiating. You don't really see it like that most other places.
Yep the saints beat us.... with some help.

May i suggest something for you to do? Go get your bottle put on your diaper get your baby rattle and jump on top of a table and as loud as you can (while waving your arms all over the place) scream "It was the Refs It was the Refs It was the Refs"