RELEASED Cowboys waived 2nd-year DE Bradlee Anae

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Likely Gallup and Hill

Gallimore and Lawrence in the next few weeks
Agreed. Creating 2 open spots right now is for Michael Gallup and Trysten Hill.

Which other 2 players will be cut to make room for Gallimore and Lawrence in the next few weeks?

Reaction score
Who's available out there? We were thin at DE as it was. All we have now, until Tank gets back, are Gregory, Basham, Gholston, & Armstrong. They're the only ends worth anything, & that's stretching it with Armstrong.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he was moved ot make room for returning players there will be more cut to make room for the rest of them

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I hate it, because I think he has some real ability as an edge rusher, and has the dawg attitude that I like in defensive players, but he has been prone to committing stupid penalties. Last Sunday wasn't his first error. I fully expect him to go to a team like the Ravens, and be a 6-8 sack a year guy.
I believe so too and although the Ravens are my second favorite team, I'd like to see him in Dallas. He'll be worth the wait as a third pass rushing threat.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well so many here said he was the best pass rushers on this team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If not for injuries of Gallimore, and Hill on PUP. And weren’t there a few other DL a little banged up.
Anae would have never made the 53.
Don’t be surprised to see him on the PS. As no team may claim him. I bet they tried to trade him and had no takers.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Bring in Geno Atkins and Mitchel Schwartz.
Cut Ty Neske and Azur Kamara

quickccc

Reaction score

I've read that here, but I've never seen anything official saying that.
Makes me wonder if it's something fans are saying just because we won't replace Williams with him.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mailbag-another-rt-option-malik-hooker-inactive

Rob: I like your thinking because I agree with the 'best five' theory.

But the Cowboys have said McGovern seems far more comfortable at right guard than left guard.

So to me, it makes more sense to do what they did last year, and that's move Zack back out to right tackle when he returns from the Reserve/COVID-19 list and keep McGovern in the starting lineup at right guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.