Cowboys wearing a lot of blue this year

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
jason-witten-dallas-cowboys.jpg

That doesn't proof anything. Jason looks good in every color.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'm old-school...LOVE our home whites.
but I've always loved those dark blues w/silver pants...I miss ours from the 80s...with silver numbers and silver stripes on the sleeves.
we got the best home/road uni's EVER.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
I’m sure this is Charlotte’s doing. Hoping to build wider brand identity with the blue uniforms could lead to an additional 4.7% increase in blue jersey sales.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Jerry's pretty much destroyed everything with this team. This is all that's left.
Heard Jerry say that the Blue jerseys are an advantage much like having the curtain open on the west side of the stadium. Johnny W Blue talk LOL.

JBond

Reaction score
So much for the tradition of the Cowboys' look, I guess.

Only 6 games.

Blasphemy.

Smells like 6-10.
Not sure about 6-10, but our win percentage is significantly higher in white jerseys.

I do love the blue though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The royal blue jerseys were the best uniform in the history of the NFL. Don't much care for the navy blue, white-outlines-around-the-numbers K-Mart knock-off jerseys.

1970-1004-Roger-Staubach-NLC_02839.jpg

No question.

Loved watching them playing in those jerseys.

Now, the results, not so good.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Cowboys will be in their white jerseys for Saturday’s preseason home opener against the Houston Texans, but get used to seeing them more in their blue jerseys for the regular season. The Cowboys will wear blue at Washington, at New Orleans, at the New York Jets, at the New York Giants, at Detroit and at Chicago and will wear their blue jerseys with white pants at home against Minnesota and the Los Angeles Rams. They will wear their Color Rush twice: vs. Miami and at the New England Patriots. They will be in their traditional white jerseys for home games against the Giants, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Washington and their road game at Philadelphia.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
:clap::hammer::yourock::dance::oldcouple::starspin::clap::hammer::yourock::oldcouple::dance: