Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl next season

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Make your reservations now in Tampa, Florida! Dak will lead Zeke and Amari and the rest of the team coached by an extremely hungry coaching staff. I’ve heard many say the Cowboys haven’t been getting the breaks in recent years. That’s true but it’s because you have to make your breaks by playing hard and with desire every play. McCarthy will instill that in the players and you see turnovers and calls go our way and the wins will stack up. It’s happening folks.

You know that saying about not counting your chickens before they've hatched? Well, that's my post.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Not unless they overhaul the heck out that defense and special teams. Plus in the span of a single offseason suddenly learn to play complimentary football.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
how about giving your reason of why you are so sure.

He won't admit it, but I would guess he only did it so he could argue with and trash anyone who didn't agree. Notice how quickly he started in on people early in the thread? Page 8 and he's is still at it.

Dude just loves to argue and call people names, and I'm next on the list for making this comment.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3nafh3.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He won't admit it, but I would guess he only did it so he could argue with and trash anyone who didn't agree. Notice how quickly he started in on people early in the thread? Page 8 and he's is still at it.

Dude just loves to argue and call people names, and I'm next on the list for making this comment.

Yep...……..at the end of the day he just did it to get attention and piss people off.

When asked to defend his point he folds up in a ball.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Make your reservations now in Tampa, Florida! Dak will lead Zeke and Amari and the rest of the team coached by an extremely hungry coaching staff. I’ve heard many say the Cowboys haven’t been getting the breaks in recent years. That’s true but it’s because you have to make your breaks by playing hard and with desire every play. McCarthy will instill that in the players and you see turnovers and calls go our way and the wins will stack up. It’s happening folks.

Ok i gonna bet on it.

Can you give me your name and adress so i can sue you for my lost money if they wont make it.

Thanks.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
no way in heck we will be in the superbowl next year. no first year coach makes it or ever made it. specially one that is going to install a new offense, defense...…..if we are in NFCG in two years, I would say we are in great great great shape. but I even doubt that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I fully expect Dallas to challenge for it, as most who covered the Cowboys through out there year they have all for the most part felt the talent was there to win. I'm not going to predict SB next year then again I hardly ever predict SB but I will say Dallas should be in the thick of the race.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had the Cowboys made it to the Super Bowl this season the odds wouldn’t have been in their favor because they’re 0-3 in Super Bowl’s played in Miami.