Cowboys will honor Zeke on Sunday

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry sure loves Zeke. He did something to impress him. Maybe Zeke did a keg stand of Johnnie Walker Blue in Jerry's office.
Jethro loves all of his players who illustrated they were a smart pick for him. He runs football operations thru the eyes of a fan .

It’s why he’s such a popular and well liked owner amongst the players. He lets them get away with crap the HC might not.

Unfortunately it’s also why we have the dysfunctional situation as a result of mingling and undermining feeding the toxic culture.

Priorities are simply different here than most franchises . Our owner wants to be a celebrity football guy. Not just an owner.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I bet Jerry gives him a free pass on the party bus.
I've drank on that bus before. My boy used to work for the Cowboys, knows the bus driver, and had him take the bus to his wedding for the ride to the hotel after the reception. It remains completely stocked with liquor at all times.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I bet jerry tells the backward hat guy to let Zeke run everywhere. I bet for a prize he lets Zeke knock Glass Neck LVE out of the game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Zeke rushed for 80 yards on 16 carries last Sunday vs that Jets defense.
If Quinn and the defense don’t have their stuff together this week, the Zeke haters will be imploding this week. Zeke may not have much left in the tank, but I guarantee our DBs don’t want to see him in the secondary with a head of steam. This is a game just like the first 3 — we need to make them one dimensional and make the QB beat them from the pocket. Major success with that vs Giants & Jets; major failure vs Cardinals.

Another failure to make a team struggling at QB one dimensional will likely result in us being 2-2. Success with that goal will likely result in a 2 score victory with no drama in the fourth quarter.

Praxit

Reaction score
...FREE/ Limited Edition Cowboys Jacket. Featuring: Zeke Hoodie ..;)..

Motorola

Reaction score
Zeke had been here since 2016. He did a lot here. He deserves his respect. He got older. Nothing to knock him for.
Elliott in 7 seasons with the Cowboys - ranks
● Third for most rushing yards
● Third for most rushing touchdowns
● Fifth in most points scored
● Third in total touchdowns scored

shabazz

Reaction score
I've drank on that bus before. My boy used to work for the Cowboys, knows the bus driver, and had him take the bus to his wedding for the ride to the hotel after the reception. It remains completely stocked with liquor at all times.
It better be stocked with liquor, ganja,Jimmy Hats, and NonDisclosure agreements if it’s gonna be called a party bus