Cowboys will honor Zeke on Sunday

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So he had 1 season of the most touches and that ruined his career…How do you explain guys like AP and Frank Gore? I guess they didn’t run hard.
No one has got more Carrie’s and touches than Zeke since 2016.

AP is one of the best backs of all time. I don’t think anyone compared him to Zeke. Gore and AP both fell off as well not sure what you’re asking here.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is getting stupid. Are we commemorating him holding the team over a barrel holding out for a new contract in 2019 or him never living up to that contract? He had 2 glorious seasons. No reason to honor him for it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
No one has got more Carrie’s and touches than Zeke since 2016.

AP is one of the best backs of all time. I don’t think anyone compared him to Zeke. Gore and AP both fell off as well not sure what you’re asking here.
My point was that some RBs are productive beyond 27. AP rushed for 1500 at 30. Gore rushed for 1100 at 30. Henry ran for 1500 last year at age 28. You telling me that Zeke, the guy that waived out in close 4th quarter games, was some iron man that just got broken down by age 27? That clown was consistently out of shape and a well known party guy. That’s why he runs like a lineman.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Way to hold out for all that money you fat little turd. There is that enough honoring?

starfan1

Reaction score
Man some of you are wound too tight. Who cares if he honors Zeke? I think its a thoughtful gesture. Hopefully we also hold him to 25 yards rushing although stevenson is the one who id be worried about

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know how these dudes are, crabs
NO.....theres a kool kids klub thay hands out medals for zeke zingers. Lotta participation medals go out....few for cleverness.
You can be really in the know and hi nfl iq if you're in.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They will be honoring him by allowing him to rush for 250
So true!!!! Lol , hey hey hey "Mike, tell quinn don't stop zeke, do what you were doing last week, let him EAT all game, and make me feel bad for releasing him!" lol