Cowboys will honor Zeke on Sunday

Darkhound

Reaction score

It sounds like the Cowboys will do something to honor Ezekiel Elliott before Sunday's game at AT&T Stadium. When asked about it, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan declined to comment, saying, "I don't want to blow a surprise."

Jerry on Zeke: "As far as a back that the opposing team hates to tackle, I think he's at the top of the list. Zeke took a toll on those defensive players. I'll always remember that."

Honoring this dude and not placing JJ on the ring of honor.
This is DISGUSTING.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
you better honor him and shut that running game down. i’ll be happy

NotForLong

Reaction score

It sounds like the Cowboys will do something to honor Ezekiel Elliott before Sunday's game at AT&T Stadium. When asked about it, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan declined to comment, saying, "I don't want to blow a surprise."

Jerry on Zeke: "As far as a back that the opposing team hates to tackle, I think he's at the top of the list. Zeke took a toll on those defensive players. I'll always remember that."

Gonna Honor Zeke before Jimmy . . . Unbelievable

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not at all, he rewards players that weren't disrespectful and produced at top levels. That is called, instead, integrity and not another form of a fan's vanity.
havin a drink or 3 I see..

CCBoy

Reaction score
havin a drink or 3 I see..
Crap...you don't see a thing, as well on your comment, never do. I drink coffee all day and fully understand what I talk about. Don't care or care to listen...stay off discussed reason. Enjoy now! :popcorn:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Honor what? Mediocre performance? He didn't help the team win crap.
jerry loved him so he is all excited he is coming to visit lol and wants a special celebration for the RB of the opposing team that day lol.
It is crazy, only in jerry world.
I hope elliot has a big day and scores 5 td's and runs for 300 or more.

GMO415

Reaction score
jerry loved him so he is all excited he is coming to visit lol and wants a special celebration for the RB of the opposing team that day lol.
It is crazy, only in jerry world.
I hope elliot has a big day and scores 5 td's and runs for 300 or more.
Do we want to draft the USC QB?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
This might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen a team do. It is cringe .. is JJ suffering from dementia?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Anyone remember the standing ovation Peyton Manning received in pre-game when he returned to Indy as a Bronco?

It's crazy how many here actually think Jerry is going to
put Zeke in the ROH. Too many fans here with ADHD.
We used to call them Riddelin Raiders back in the day.
Whole lotta them on this board... lol/smh

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Will Zeke run over Parsons?

We shall see.

I still have love for both players tho. I would feel like a jerk if he somehow just ran over the Cowboys.

I never accounted for him costing me a game.