Cowboys will honor Zeke on Sunday

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Retire him as a cowboy but wait till his career is over lol. Jimmy Johnson says hi btw Jerry.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe he can throw jerry in the united way barrel at halftime. If he does I hope jerry's little patch wig does fall off...

Rayman70

Reaction score
There is a pecking order. Celebrate Jimmy first, then after the season, or Zeke's career, CELEBRATE THAT. Now isn't the time. This is a dog and pony show that Jerry gets his rocks off for. He is patting himself on the back. Nothing more. I assure u. All I can say is, this is very strange...seems like a distraction.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You guys complain about anything lol Jesus Christ….this happens all the time in sports, they’ll show a video tribute of his highlights and thank him for his careers here.

It’s not “a three ring circus” or anything like it
it totally makes sense 2 celebrate a guy the same day that we are facing his new team. I can't see how that would irritate the fans. Yet Jimmy J made Dallas relevant winning us rings, and isn't even let int the stadium. Nothing 2 see here...

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
it totally makes sense 2 celebrate a guy the same day that we are facing his new team. I can't see how that would irritate the fans. Yet Jimmy J made Dallas relevant winning us rings, and isn't even let int the stadium. Nothing 2 see here...
2 separate things…Jimmy should be in the ROH. Also because he isn’t doesn’t mean zeke can’t be celebrated with a video

Rayman70

Reaction score
2 separate things…Jimmy should be in the ROH. Also because he isn’t doesn’t mean zeke can’t be celebrated with a video
I differ. They are related. What has Zeke won here? He gets celebrated? For what? WEIRD AS HELL. Dude is trying to beat us. Jimmy J, what has he won? We all know. Yet, its crickets. Fans are really smart. Jerry luvs him some Jerry. Its clown world.
Homey-D-Clown.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
Why? Are they going to honor Shultz too when he comes back.....what has Elliot done exactly to warrant this, besides make money for Jerry....IMO I think its ridiculous
THANK U!!!!! THIS^^ Someone else see's this for what it is.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I differ. They are related. What has Zeke won here? He gets celebrated? For what? WEIRD AS HELL. Dude is trying to beat us. Jimmy J, what has he won? We all know. Yet, its crickets. Fans are really smart. Jerry luvs him some Jerry. Its clown world.
Homey-D-Clown.gif
This happens all the time in sports, the only clowns are the fans here who cry over every single thing. Zeke was a very productive member of the cowboys for a long time and had some reallly good years here, he’s not getting a statue he’s getting a video. How boring is anyones life that this outrages them? Lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
This happens all the time in sports, the only clowns are the fans here who cry over every single thing. Zeke was a very productive member of the cowboys for a long time and had some reallly good years here, he’s not getting a statue he’s getting a video. How boring is anyones life that this outrages them? Lol
Im not outraged bud. Im calling a spade a spade. This stinks. The timing of it. Jerry wants the attention. I have 0 issue if we celebrate Zeke. But can't we wait til after the year? The Zeke cult never ceases 2 amaze me. Great player, but dang, this can wait.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

It sounds like the Cowboys will do something to honor Ezekiel Elliott before Sunday's game at AT&T Stadium. When asked about it, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan declined to comment, saying, "I don't want to blow a surprise."

Jerry on Zeke: "As far as a back that the opposing team hates to tackle, I think he's at the top of the list. Zeke took a toll on those defensive players. I'll always remember that."

They should, Bill has been honoring Turpin all week.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Some of you guys gotta get out more lol
I wish that were my issue. I've had surgeries this year and been out more than I can count, mostly dr. appointments. I think the fans need more credit for being smarter. They see what this is. A distraction. Kudos 2 Zeke. Great career here.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish that were my issue. I've had surgeries this year and been out more than I can count, mostly dr. appointments. I think the fans need more credit for being smarter. They see what this is. A distraction. Kudos 2 Zeke. Great career here.
Finally a level headed non drama-queen comment. Good job!