Cowboys will meet with George Iloka on Friday

Rayman70

Reaction score
another season using duct tape to temporarily patch up the safety position. Lord have mercy..

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
LOL..whats the fetish JG has with Boise state players? I get it...LVE..and DLaw...but Its like the Boise program is the west version of Bama. Cranking out NFL players. Maybe I need to look at that program.They seem to be much more NFL ready players up there in Boise.Ole JG may have found a honey hole lol.
That's **********, son.

Love,
Jerry..........

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm callin it now, Berry will retire this year due to health reasons. He should have been signed by somebody by now. He is scaring off teams.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don't get why people are saying he never fit Minny's system.

They run the same system. Zimmer brought it with him.
John Owning has an article out. Iloka was asked to play cover 2 and 4 in the Bengals/Vikings scheme. Is a better fit in Cowboys cover 1 and 3 schemes.

king987

Reaction score
I wonder if this is due diligence, or they're really over Berry. Haven't seen news of Berry visiting anyone else (yet), just a few reports saying he would be a great fit with GB. Just hoping Berry is healthy, and if so, there's a deal out there for him.

Even if they sign IIoka or Berry, I'd still like to see a Safety drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Sydla

Reaction score
John Owning has an article out. Iloka was asked to play cover 2 and 4 in the Bengals/Vikings scheme. Is a better fit in Cowboys cover 1 and 3 schemes.

Yeah he looked at the games of Iloka, Cyprien and Phillips.

ksadler1

Reaction score
This is what Jerry gets for waiting on the 3rd tier and bottom of the barrel guys. We're better off drafting one at this point. Or should we blame Stephen and Garrett since Jerry's in the back seat now?...

Rayman70

Reaction score
This is what Jerry gets for waiting on the 3rd tier and bottom of the barrel guys. We're better off drafting one at this point. Or should we blame Stephen and Garrett since Jerry's in the back seat now?...
right now, I just wanna draft a guy at 58, like Savage. Lets move on. Tired of retreads and crumbs at safety.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Berry has enough skins on the wall that some guy like Iloka would bother him.

I notice this time there is no word in regards to the Cowboys offer if any. I think with ET is publicly offering set his market. Worth is only what someone is willing to pay for it.