Cowboys will meet with George Iloka on Friday

Verdict

Reaction score
I saw a Facebook post that indicated that Iloka is visiting the Cowboys. Has anyone else hear that, or seen that confirmed?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Boston has more picks than Heath, thanks for proving my point
If you think those stats prove your point then you are sadly mistaken.

Boston played more snaps.

Even if they had played the same number of snaps, if Heath is a terrible player and has 8 then Boston is barely better with 11.

If a RB with 11 fumbles per season needed to be replaced nobody would consider a RB with 8 fumbles per season as solving that team's fumble problems.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Everyone badmouting Iloka stop and repeat after me:

KRIS RICHARD KNOWS MORE ABOUT DBs THAN ANYONE ON EARTH

Keep repeating it until Iloka signs.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Everyone badmouting Iloka stop and repeat after me:

KRIS RICHARD KNOWS MORE ABOUT DBs THAN ANYONE ON EARTH

Keep repeating it until Iloka signs.
I agree. I think Richard will get his guy. Earl contract was insane. We tried trading for him and we brought in berry too. I think Richard will get his guy this offseason

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
John Owning has an article out. Iloka was asked to play cover 2 and 4 in the Bengals/Vikings scheme. Is a better fit in Cowboys cover 1 and 3 schemes.

I watched some Iloka in some 2017 games on the All-22 today.

It was difficult to determine what the Bengals were doing on defense.

Iloka rotated in and out of the game but it was not per series and not on a run/pass downs basis either. He played more snaps than not but on some he was the single high safety while on other snaps he was up almost on the line.

He runs better than Barry Church but he is not close to being as fast as Heath.

His length does allow him to make some tackles when it appears the blocker is in position to prevent it.

He seems like an OK option at SS but I wouldn't play him at single-high FS in 2019 the way the Bengals did in the past.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Even if they had played the same number of snaps, if Heath is a terrible player and has 8 then Boston is barely better with 11.

If a RB with 11 fumbles per season needed to be replaced nobody would consider a RB with 8 fumbles per season as solving that team's fumble problems.
Thats a few games difference.

Last 3 seasons

Boston 10 Picks
Heath 5 Picks

Yep no difference there

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

*This is a prime example of sound wisdom , in as any detailed display of using sound logical reasoning in expressing one's insightful footballish views ,,,er,,,that I can recently recall being impressed by,,,:bow:

:yourock::thumbup::yourock:

**this above post , I'm of sure pure certainly is also held in highly esteemed favour by the #38 as well.o_O
:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats a few games difference.

Last 3 seasons

Boston 10 Picks
Heath 5 Picks

Yep no difference there

1. You are attempting to gerrymander the stats.

Comparing any given year Boston and Heath have always been within two INTs of each other. That is not a big difference.

2. Boston played FS. Heath played more SS than FS. Free Safeties get more INTs.