***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I will be back in approximately 1 hour guys. Judging by the length of the draft, that will probably be plenty of time.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:
The Cowboys were said to be salivating after Merriman but once that fell through, they felt that no player merited the #11 pick. BP decided that the team could still wind up with the players they want in the latter portion of the first round. They also picked up an additional second and a second round pick next year.

So do you make the Howard deal now??????

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
are we in for another 3 hour wait?
If so, Im going to get a coffee.

And play a round of golf.

St. Richard

Reaction score
I think he's asking that if the Cowboys traded down and picked up two extra 2nd round picks, do you think they should trade for Howard.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ANy teams looking to trade up phone the panthers (big dog and me). We have an offer that isn't so hot but we will settle for if not...

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Lets get going TNewman41 someone with his email send him a reminder....

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
TNewman41 has only 17 posts here total and has only posted here once in the past 2 weeks. He is also currently offline.
I think its safe to say he wont be making his pick.
I predicted this when I saw all of these strange "faces" signing up for this mock draft.

bsheeern

Reaction score
I don't post here much, but am on like 6 hours a day just reading everything. So it's kinda hard to rule people out just because they aren't heavy posters. Although I do know what your saying. Oh well the world ain perfect!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
alex Barron to the Chargers man that sux....I had him fifth on my list of players I'm looking for..

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
alright...
Ill stop being a stick in the mud.
sorry.
Im just afraid Ill sit here all day to see 20 picks and not even get to make my own before nightfall.

...but if he submitted a "prioritized list", why did it take so long?

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
bsheeern said:
I don't post here much, but am on like 6 hours a day just reading everything. So it's kinda hard to rule people out just because they aren't heavy posters. Although I do know what your saying. Oh well the world ain perfect!

Amen, bsheeern. If I got credit for time spent lurking, I'd be a mod... :cool:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ANyone want to trade up now is your chance. PM the panthers!!!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Texans draft Williamson... very happy to see he won't be going to the Boys here.