***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The current pick of the Carolina Panthers...............

is available for trade. Anybody interested just pm either me or Tio.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Troy Williamson and Andre Johnson.
That could be deadly.
Too bad David Carr sucks.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
The only people I haven't made an offer to is nors, heavy hitta and play maker 88 and native born fan...why aren't they online?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
just make a pick.
You know you Panthers didnt make the Super Bowl last year. I think you need a replacement for Muhammed. And a RB wouldnt be bad either. Maybe OT? TE?

remember, you dont HAVE to trade down.
you're the Panthers, not the Cowboys.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
good picks guys. this draft could be very much like the actual thing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Qwickdraw said:
just make a pick.
You know you Panthers didnt make the Super Bowl last year. I think you need a replacement for Muhammed. And a RB wouldnt be bad either. Maybe OT? TE?

remember, you dont HAVE to trade down.
you're the Panthers, not the Cowboys.
Still working the phones...........

Roughneck

Reaction score
I just made an offer to Tio to trade his #14 pick for my (Pittsburgh Steelers) #30 and #62 choices. Still waiting for him to accept.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Wow...this is what being in the major league baseball draft is like... ;)

Spontae

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
I just made an offer to Tio to trade his #14 pick for my (Pittsburgh Steelers) #30 and #62 choices. Still waiting for him to accept.

Sounds a 3rd rounder lite to me....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Well, thanks for legitamizing the leverage im using. Im still waiting for big dog...and I gotta see wht bsheern and peacocaja offers are. Now, don't make this anymore public...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
big dog and Tio are trying to keep par with Jerry Jones. Give it up boys, he's too shrewd of a businessman for you. I'd grab TE Heath Miller and thank my lucky stars that he made it this far if I were you.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I understand taking this long if your not here but to be here and still take an hour + is crazy....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
we are deciding between two deals. I gave my advice, we should be done in seconds...

k19

Reaction score
Tio said:
ANy teams looking to trade up phone the panthers (big dog and me). We have an offer that isn't so hot but we will settle for if not...

No offense Tio but you posted that almost 2 hours ago, 1 hour before you went on the clock. If you havent gotten what you want by now you probably arent. Can we PLEASE keep this thing moving.

I dont agree with the 3 our time frame but knew that before it started I've been going mocks for a few years online and its usually about 30 minutes hour MAX. This is keeping people on ALLLLLLLL day and we are not even half way through round one. You'd think 3 weeks notice wasnt enough for people to plan trades and work a draft board

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:
we are deciding between two deals. I gave my advice, we should be done in seconds...
dude, it's just a mock draft.
you guys are taking this way too seriously.
just make a pick, have fun and move on so the next person can enjoy.