Cowlishaw: As Cowboys run out of time, it's hard to trust all-seeing GM/owner Jerry Jones

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's learned right there at Pop's knee & I'm sure Jerry has told him hey if I can do it you can too!
I would not like defining someone before they had a chance of defining themselves. Stephen could be a carbon copy of his father but it's also possible that he may not be. Who knows? There may be more Clint Murchison in Stephen than there is Jerry Jones. Or at least between the ears. :)

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I would not like defining someone before they had a chance of defining themselves. Stephen could be a carbon copy of his father but it's also possible that he may not be. Who knows? There may be more Clint Murchison in Stephen than there is Jerry Jones. Or at least between the ears. :)

you have more faith in that bloodline than I do.

I expect the same.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
It's interesting that you mentioned Northern Ireland. The country endured years of turmoil affecting practically every one of its citizens because of extremely violent opposition of the status quo. Although some violence still lingers to this day, the country has undergone significant changes. On the other hand, the most significant action of the Do Something About Jerry Jones movement in over two decades has been buying billboard space.

The insanity is neverending. Talking about boycotts on message boards has had zero effect in motivating Jones one iota. When will the day come when one person stops and realizes talking about boycotts is simply and literally ranting for rant's sake? When will one person become truly pissed off enough about Jerry Jones, grinds this insanity cycle to a halt, and actually does something about it?

History suggests the answer to both questions will always be never. Again, anyone discussing boycotts on an internet site accomplishes only one thing every single time: it helps relieve that person's stress levels. But never say never. The possibility exists that one day someone will stop wasting their time and readers' time on an internet fansite and at least try doing some of the things I spoke about in post #126.

That is because fans are scared to put words into action..they'd rather be Jerruh's whipping boys and
do as he instructs than face the ire of our "fans" or others who will no doubt begin their tirading lies of
discredit

so fans just suck it up and deal with it!! which is the wrong thing to do it enables him more power
over you as opposed to? taking the power you have over him with your money and time and using
it to make the proper changes needed in order to bring us back to championship glory

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is because fans are scared to put words into action..they'd rather be Jerruh's whipping boys and
do as he instructs than face the ire of our "fans" or others who will no doubt begin their tirading lies of
discredit

so fans just suck it up and deal with it!! which is the wrong thing to do it enables him more power
over you as opposed to? taking the power you have over him with your money and time and using
it to make the proper changes needed in order to bring us back to championship glory
What kind of action have you taken as a fan? What I mean by action is what have you done in the past or present that has garnered any measurable attention from Jones?