Current News

Creeper

Reaction score
I think the best evidence they have is no bomb crater. But Israel looks really bad tweeting and then taking down a post that stated they had just bombed a terrorist hideout in a hospital, and then also taking down a fake that they said was evidence. Like I put in the earlier post with the video history of the conflict… you have to understand how to wage the social media war now. Israel will look guilty on this to anyone who does not support their cause until they have undeniable proof. This link provides a good timeline of the events, in particular the media reactions, following the hospital attack.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/18/what-is-israels-narrative-on-the-gaza-hospital-explosion
My only point, which goes for all sides in every circumstance is, the media needs to start verifying stories it reports. There was a time when news anchors refused to report stories unless they had two on the record sources. Today, because of the race to be first with everything, the media has gotten lazy and they report rumors and stuff they read on social media as fact. Journalists should drive the news which would them get picked up on social media. Today, journalists are reporting what they read on social media, it is backwards.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
My only point, which goes for all sides in every circumstance is, the media needs to start verifying stories it reports. There was a time when news anchors refused to report stories unless they had two on the record sources. Today, because of the race to be first with everything, the media has gotten lazy and they report rumors and stuff they read on social media as fact. Journalists should drive the news which would them get picked up on social media. Today, journalists are reporting what they read on social media, it is backwards.
I agree, but I think the issue with this whole thing is journalists can't verify either side. Read the link and you'll see what I mean. That's why I say the lack of a crater is the best evidence. It's a third party analyst who is a SME.

The Israeli government also posted fake news, if you read the timeline. This is again why I say the militaries of the world need their own social media propaganda experts. Like it or not, this is the world we live in now. No different than politicians who picked up on social media first and won because of it. Even if you are in the right, the other side can play it against you if you're not on that phone ready to click. (That's a joke, but you get my drift.)

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I agree, but I think the issue with this whole thing is journalists can't verify either side. Read the link and you'll see what I mean. That's why I say the lack of a crater is the best evidence. It's a third party analyst who is a SME.

The Israeli government also posted fake news, if you read the timeline. This is again why I say the militaries of the world need their own social media propaganda experts. Like it or not, this is the world we live in now. No different than politicians who picked up on social media first and won because of it. Even if you are in the right, the other side can play it against you if you're not on that phone ready to click. (That's a joke, but you get my drift.)
The military has their own experts

It is 5th dimensional warfare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Dimension_Operations

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I find it interesting that, after hundreds of posts regarding the Ukrainian war (and, honestly, I added my fair share), there does not seem to be the same level of interest as with the Hamas attack on Israel or, for that matter the global protests to Israel's response.

Ducks and runs for cover.

nobody

Reaction score
I find it interesting that, after hundreds of posts regarding the Ukrainian war (and, honestly, I added my fair share), there does not seem to be the same level of interest as with the Hamas attack on Israel or, for that matter the global protests to Israel's response.

Ducks and runs for cover.
I think many of us are just burned out. While I hate the loss of civilian life, I understand Israel's response. They're facing an opponent that wants them extinct. They're facing an opponent that has no problem murdering women and children and committing acts of atrocity. Does that mean they should commit their own? No. They shouldn't, but I understand their response. Palestinians chose to put Hamas in control. They voted them in. But there's so much happening behind the scenes with different nations (and corporations) manipulating things that it's scary. And our industrial military complex are salivating at the profits this could generate.

I'm sick of our nation's money getting funneled to war efforts that have little to nothing to do with us so these war profiteers can manipulate things and profit.

I support Israel's right to exist. I understand they are fighting for their very lives. I just don't want to ship them all of our weapons and money when we have so many issues here to deal with. Same with Ukraine.

There's so much more than I could say about this, but it's not even worth it because it won't change anything.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think many of us are just burned out. While I hate the loss of civilian life, I understand Israel's response. They're facing an opponent that wants them extinct. They're facing an opponent that has no problem murdering women and children and committing acts of atrocity. Does that mean they should commit their own? No. They shouldn't, but I understand their response. Palestinians chose to put Hamas in control. They voted them in. But there's so much happening behind the scenes with different nations (and corporations) manipulating things that it's scary. And our industrial military complex are salivating at the profits this could generate.

I'm sick of our nation's money getting funneled to war efforts that have little to nothing to do with us so these war profiteers can manipulate things and profit.

I support Israel's right to exist. I understand they are fighting for their very lives. I just don't want to ship them all of our weapons and money when we have so many issues here to deal with. Same with Ukraine.

There's so much more than I could say about this, but it's not even worth it because it won't change anything.
Only so many wars you can fund overseas before the public starts to wonder if it’s making any positive impact.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
They're facing an opponent that wants them extinct. They're facing an opponent that has no problem murdering women and children and committing acts of atrocity.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Nice picking and choosing what to quote. Did you not see right after that me saying they should not commit them either? I guess not because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Yes, I was how you said they should kill civilians and then go on about how you understand, though. Israel is getting what they want. They been propping up Hamas since it was the Muslim Brotherhood so they can have an excuse to do what they are doing and take back. Funny how the moderate actors in Palatine who begin the rise and support a diplomatic 2 state solution all seem to get assassinated. Israel needs the fundamentalist, "all Jew should be exterminated" boogey man to accomplish what they want to do so they have fomented it for decades.

To quote the THE MISGAV INSTITUTE for National Security & Zionist Strategy:

“There is currently a unique and rare opportunity to evacuate the entire Gaza Strip.” “There is no doubt that in order for this plan to be enacted, many conditions need to exist in parallel. At the moment, these conditions exist, and it is unclear when such an opportunity will arise again, if at all.”

nobody

Reaction score
Yes, I was how you said they should kill civilians and then go on about how you understand, though. Israel is getting what they want. They been propping up Hamas since it was the Muslim Brotherhood so they can have an excuse to do what they are doing and take back. Funny how the moderate actors in Palatine who begin the rise and support a diplomatic 2 state solution all seem to get assassinated. Israel needs the fundamentalist, "all Jew should be exterminated" boogey man to accomplish what they want to do so they have fomented it for decades.

“There is currently a unique and rare opportunity to evacuate the entire Gaza Strip.” “There is no doubt that in order for this plan to be enacted, many conditions need to exist in parallel. At the moment, these conditions exist, and it is unclear when such an opportunity will arise again, if at all.”

This is why I wasn't talking about it. Someone's always going to get their panties in a twist for saying you understand a reaction to an atrocity. I'm done here. Edited to add: Understanding something isn't the same as condoning it.

Last edited:

JonesBoys

Reaction score

Have an excuse to to do what they are doing?? Just look at what Hamas does they don't need to propped up lol. They are barbaric scum that need to go away. Maybe if Hamas didn't come over and kill children, elderly, rape women, and kidnap children then Israel wouldn't be on the rampage. How about that footage from the music festival? Disgusting. Read the book Son of Hamas. Here is a guy who was born into Hamas and fled them. I will take his story of what it's really like over there than anyone in the US that has their head in clouds. Bottom line, if Hamas put their guns and rockets down there would have been peace. If Israel put their guns down they would be extinct.
Can't imagine if after 9/11 we were told to cease fire what that would have sounded like. Terrorist groups like Hamas need to be eliminated period. If the Arab countries around the area were so concerned then why aren't they taking in any of the Palestinians while this war is going on? Better to have casualties they can point to Israel to smear more propaganda.
There is 1.7 million Muslims living in Israel do you want to guess how many Jewish people live in the surrounding Arab countries? Less than 14,000 combined! Palestine was never a state even before 1948. It was part of Egypt and Jordan.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
amas put their guns and rockets down there would have been peace
Is it peace when your home is bulldozed in the middle of this night or you orchards plowed down?

Is it peace to live in an apartheid state?

None of this to justify the horrible acts Hamas committed, the point is it plays into the hardliners hands and allows them to fulfill their goals of wiping our Palestine.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Is it peace when your home is bulldozed in the middle of this night or you orchards plowed down?

None of this to justify the horrible acts Hamas committed, the point is it plays into the hardliners hands and allows them to fulfill their goals of wiping our Palestine.
Palestine has been controlled by Hamas since 2007. Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005. If Hamas didn’t come in to rule I highly doubt Israel bothers with the Gaza Strip. Since they took control they had no choice but to keep a tight lid on it. They are living next to a terrorist group that wants nothing more than to exterminate them.
Again, Hanas is the issue. If Gaza was a peaceful place not under rule by Hamas and this was happening then I would see your point. I don’t want to hear any argument as long as Hamas exists.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

What nonsense ....... spoken like someone who has never been over there.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
What nonsense ....... spoken like someone who has never been over there.
Huh?

The conditions the Palestinians live under are not exactly a secret. Are you saying it's nonsense that Irseal is displacing Palestinians and building settlements on disputed land, or that they have destroyed Palestinian olive orchids and crops in the West Bank, or that their entire existence is controlled by Israel?

I'm just trying to figure out what you think is nonsense, bc all this information is readily available.