Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

yentl911

Reaction score
Cowboystar17;4010087 said:
I am surprised we haven't agreed to any terms with any players outside of free. This team is full of holes at the guard/D-line and safety positions. I know they have some young players on the roster, but look what happened last year when we went with a young player at the safety position. I would like to see some movement and I don't mean a big name signing.

You are right on the money but I think the team will make some acquisitions and have dome irons in the fire tight now. I think the limiting factor right now is agents. Some of the top shelf agents have several guys that need/or are working on deals. I think we get a safety, one o-lineman and one d-lineman. Nothing over the top but solid guys.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
RT @OfficialBraylon: I would love to be a Jet but the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual with the management.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Widespread reports 49ers releasing CB Nate Clements -- team and agent Todd France say not true.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
@ Omar Kelly: I'm being told Ahamd Bradshaw has exited the Dolphins price range. Look for him to return to the Giants unless terms change on his requests

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Just checked on Tyson Clabo. Atlanta is still apart from what Clabo would like so it will take a day or two

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustDezIt;4010203 said:
@ Omar Kelly: I'm being told Ahamd Bradshaw has exited the Dolphins price range. Look for him to return to the Giants unless terms change on his requests

That works for me.

We had to pay to re-sign Free.

Giants will have to pay to re-sign Bradshaw.

All things considered, I like the guy we're paying better.

yentl911

Reaction score
stasheroo;4010212 said:
That works for me.

We had to pay to re-sign Free.

Giants will have to pay to re-sign Bradshaw.

All things considered, I like the guy we're paying better.[/QUOTE
Exactly! We have - hopefully - bookend tackles for the next ten years. I think Free was solid last year and is going to blossom this year after being exposed to live fire for a full season.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
NaderNFLNetwork
The Chargers are interested in 49er OLB Travis LaBoy.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4010209 said:
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Just checked on Tyson Clabo. Atlanta is still apart from what Clabo would like so it will take a day or two

We need to get him or Blalock,

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4010220 said:
NaderNFLNetwork
The Chargers are interested in 49er OLB Travis LaBoy.

Travis LaBoy - Takeo Spikes - Kevin Burnett - Shaun Phillips

That is a pretty good LB corps. A definite upgrade from what they had last season. And Manusky knows both Spikes and LaBoy.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
MonsterD;4010252 said:
Commanders getting Josh Wilson, not horrible

@ShanePHallam Shane P. Hallam
Looks like the #Commanders will sign #Ravens CB Josh Wilson. Solid player, solid signing for that defense.

good find, and that is a good pickup for them. replacement for carlos rogers im guessing

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4010267 said:
Heard from a co-worker, that the Commanders agreed to terms with Josh Wilson. (Ravens)

ProFootballTalk
Patriots want to retain Matt Light

burmafrd

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4010142 said:
exactly. heard they already made abig offer but cant remember where i heard it now. maybe even a burmafrd offer.

I think one of those links did talk about the 49rs. They seem to have come late to the Nmadi sweepstakes.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
burmafrd;4010283 said:
I think one of those links did talk about the 49rs. They seem to have come late to the Nmadi sweepstakes.

haha nah i meant a 18-20 mill offer aka a "burmafrd offer". i didnt read the links but they prob did. i meant i posted a link somewhere in this thread that they had made an offer but cant remember the source and dont wanna go diggin for it.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
49ers reached agreement with DE Ray McDonald on a 5-year, $20 million deal that includes $7 million guaranteed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustDezIt;4010261 said:
good find, and that is a good pickup for them. replacement for carlos rogers im guessing

Depending on the terms, I agree.