Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
NaderNFLNetwork
Packers are "making an effort" to re-sign free agent WR James Jones.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
MonsterD;4010082 said:
JustDez are you seeing the news of Butch Davis too?

nah what ya seein?

edit:InsideCarolina InsideCarolina
BREAKING NEWS: UNC official would not confirm or deny whether Butch Davis has been fired today.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I am surprised we haven't agreed to any terms with any players outside of free. This team is full of holes at the guard/D-line and safety positions. I know they have some young players on the roster, but look what happened last year when we went with a young player at the safety position. I would like to see some movement and I don't mean a big name signing.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Cowboystar17;4010087 said:
I am surprised we haven't agreed to any terms with any players outside of free. This team is full of holes at the guard/D-line and safety positions. I know they have some young players on the roster, but look what happened last year when we went with a young player at the safety position. I would like to see some movement and I don't mean a big name signing.
The guy we had at Safety last year wasnt a Safety.

Mash

Reaction score
WOW....the money thrown around by some NFL teams on just good players.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mash;4010111 said:
WOW....the money thrown around by some NFL teams on just good players.
More money for vets now...plus there's a spending floor that some teams will now have to honor.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
Jay;4009889 said:
as a Commanders fan, that was very respectable.

Thanks again.

Thanks I appreciate it. I try to bring something different to the table, rather than just being an obnoxious Commanders fan who beleive his organization can do no wrong.

I enjoy it here. It's challenging being on a rivals board, it's different, however, and it can be a lot of fun.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
casmith07;4010140 said:
There's your front-runner for Nnamdi Asomugha.

exactly. heard they already made abig offer but cant remember where i heard it now. maybe even a burmafrd offer.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmishGangsta;4010134 said:
Thanks I appreciate it. I try to bring something different to the table, rather than just being an obnoxious Commanders fan who beleive his organization can do no wrong.

I enjoy it here. It's challenging being on a rivals board, it's different, however, and can be a lot of fun.

I welcome talking to rival fans. As long as they are objective.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;4010140 said:
There's your front-runner for Nnamdi Asomugha.

Good. Rather there than the Jets. Revis and NA would be ridiculous and we'd be the first to experience it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4010142 said:
exactly. heard they already made abig offer but cant remember where i heard it now. maybe even a burmafrd offer.

Doesn't matter what they offer him. They could give him 20M/year and backload the hell out of it like they did with Clements. He missed out on what? Almost half that giant contract he had?

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
mann hold the train

The 49ers have not informed CB Nate Clements he will be released. Not saying he won't be a cap casualty at some point but nothing yet

not sure if prior report was false or not yet....