Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
ClaytonESPN
Hey, Dirtylew, I'm hearing there is interest in Ronnie Brown in St. Lous. Stay tuned.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Muhast;4023471 said:
Prob signing in Philly. They discussed it quite a bit on NFLN today. Supposedly the GM was literally running around the field handing the cell phone to coaches. Would be pretty funny if we signed him now, to spite them for being to excited while we stole him away(ala Jerry-Nnamdi gate)

i heard rumors of that too, they tryin to form a super team huh? i think it will make it all the more fun when they crash and burn

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
NaderNFLNetwork Nader Mirfiq
Bears signed DT Amobi Okoye, formerly of the Texans.

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
by mattbarrows
The sad news in Chicago that C Olin Kreutz is telling teammates he won't be back. That will negatively affect team morale.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
RickyTSLNetwork
Giants signed C Chris White, formerly of the Seahawks.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4023477 said:
NaderNFLNetwork Nader Mirfiq
Bears signed DT Amobi Okoye, formerly of the Texans.

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
by mattbarrows
The sad news in Chicago that C Olin Kreutz is telling teammates he won't be back. That will negatively affect team morale.

I didnt even know he was available! Wasnt he really young when he got drafted

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Another CB off the market: Former 49ers CB Nate Clements reaches agreement with Bengals.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Muhast;4023484 said:
I didnt even know he was available! Wasnt he really young when he got drafted

yeah im pretty sure he was a teenage when he was drafted, i think they said the reason was he didnt fit the 3-4 scheme with wade

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Ive been gone all day and the thread fell off, let me know if im reposting anything. tryin to go back and retroactively post some of the new stuff.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Schefter: WR Michael Jenkins leaves Falcons, agrees to 3-year deal with Vikings.

NaderNFLNetwork
Broncos released FS Renaldo Hill.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
RickyTSLNetwork
The Panthers have shown interest in Eagles CB Asante Samuel.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Jaguars signed former Ravens safety Dawan Landry and former Jets cornerback Drew Coleman.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
ClaytonESPN
The Jets are talking to Packers WR James Jones as are the Packers and other teams.

nfldraftupdate
#Rams signed former #Packers OLB Brady Poppinga.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
AdamSchefter
As if they needed the help, Eagles now have two 2s, two 4s, two 5s and two 6s in 2012 draft. Talk about a well-run organization.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Former Bills and Jaguars quarterback Trent Edwards reached agreement with Oakland on a one-year deal to back up Jason Campbell.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
EaglesInsider
Welcome back Akeem. RT @JonathanTamari: #eagles sign LB Akeem Jordan and trade Bunkley to browns for 5th rd pick

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
ESPN's John Clayton reports that the Raiders have decided against signing free agent OT Jared Gaither.
The Raiders put Gaither through an extensive medical checkup on Friday, but he apparently couldn't pass a physical. He didn't play a single down last year, so this has the look of a long-term problem. For a 25-year-old with All-Pro caliber talent as a left tackle, it's an awfully unfortunate situation.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4023521 said:
ESPN's John Clayton reports that the Raiders have decided against signing free agent OT Jared Gaither.
The Raiders put Gaither through an extensive medical checkup on Friday, but he apparently couldn't pass a physical. He didn't play a single down last year, so this has the look of a long-term problem. For a 25-year-old with All-Pro caliber talent as a left tackle, it's an awfully unfortunate situation.

man wonder what happen to him. I remember people wanting to trade for him last year...lol