DaBonez is coming abroad! Introduction post

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that We have NO french members, is My finest (O.K My only) achievement.
I do not believe I have seen a poster from France on either forum, your finest hours realized.
Tell me you didn't just mix up Gimli and Gandalf in front of our cool British friend, Coach. Do not get on my bad side by abusing JRR Tolkien. That's like mentioning the time Barry Switzer said 'How 'bout them Cowboys?" or when Dez said "Getcha popcorn ready!" Or Stephen saying Tony looked really good in the shower. You're making us Lord of the Rings fanatics look bad.
LMAO, did I? Damn me, you are right! Gimli just said "mythrill", Gandalf followed that up and I have totally embarrassed myself to Tolkien fans, the UK and New Zealand.

Which brings up the question. Ya think ole JRR intended for Viggo to give some tongue action to Liv Tyler at the end of Return of the King. A simple smooch would have sufficed. I think we may see ole Viggo outed on the sexual harassment next. And I couldn't see clearly but it looked like he was squeezing a cheek as well.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not believe I have seen a poster from France on either forum, your finest hours realized.
LMAO, did I? Damn me, you are right! Gimli just said "mythrill", Gandalf followed that up and I have totally embarrassed myself to Tolkien fans, the UK and New Zealand.

Which brings up the question. Ya think ole JRR intended for Viggo to give some tongue action to Liv Tyler at the end of Return of the King. A simple smooch would have sufficed. I think we may see ole Viggo outed on the sexual harassment next. And I couldn't see clearly but it looked like he was squeezing a cheek as well.

It wouldn't be the first Sword that Was Broken that Liv Tyler re-forged, if you know what I mean. Somebody found a sheath for Narsil, amirite? Speak, Friend, and enter! Amirite?

Don't make me start quoting hobbit hole quotes and have to ban myself, Coach.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It wouldn't be the first Sword that Was Broken that Liv Tyler re-forged, if you know what I mean. Somebody found a sheath for Narsil, amirite? Speak, Friend, and enter! Amirite?

Don't make me start quoting hobbit hole quotes and have to ban myself, Coach.
I think if I was to go out drinking with you,@CouchCoach , and @Streetwise, I could literally die laughing....That'd be the third best way to go, though I have no idea what the second best would be.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think if I was to go out drinking with you,@CouchCoach , and @Streetwise, I could literally die laughing....That'd be the third best way to go, though I have no idea what the second best would be.
Now that's my idea of a foursome. The one upping would be legendary and a level of absurdity reached that might stop the earth from turning.
No room at the inn for Londy??!!??
Sulking now.:(
He was saving you for the international trip abroad. And we're bringing Xelda. We never go abroad without her. Besides that, she can keep us in line or lead us, 50/50 on that one.