Dak’s dog could receive death penalty

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I love my dog. If someone tried to have her put down I am nearly certain I would flee the country to save her.

stiletto

Reaction score
I love my dog. If someone tried to have her put down I am nearly certain I would flee the country to save her.

I love my animals but would be mortified if one of them hurt or maimed a human-being ESPECIALLY a child. I'd lose all allegiance because...well...I am SANE.... I feel sorry for people who put animals above human life/suffering and I absolutely hate/abhor people who mistreat animals.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Anyone looking uglier than Mel Gibson...

OUT!!!

but what about Fredo-

OUT!!!

Mel Gibson was a draft dodger , but his old man was a Marine who served honorably in WWII. This lil guy reminds me of Mel

f34cd44ca7464e1244ffbc1c0fd4512c--world-ugliest-dog-ugly-animals.jpg

Fredo ... he didnt serve it was Mikey . Although they screwed up the story so bad , but good for Hollywood I guess. only 4 members of Genovese Family served That I can now remember. No one from the direct line though ... unless you count the " Working with" as it being.

Fredo ?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdkQ4qZ8XiYpfanbJmzesLDHOmeNlDmun3FhtP24fTXiieiobStg

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm not saying that, but you're acting like this is 100% Dak's fault. Not the neighbors fault for intervening in the first place, not the Dog's fault, who could've been properly trained by was set off by something or someone. What about the representative at his home? Dak wasn't even in the house at the time. You can place some of it on him sure, but to hold him 100% accountable to the event is ridiculous.

It is 100% Daks fault for not watching his dogs. I'm not saying this because of who he is, but any owner of a Dog is responsible for what his dog does if they get loose, and that goes extra so for dangerous breeds. If the dangerous dog was not roaming the streets, then the lady wouldn't have the opportunity to make the wrong decision.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Surprisingly I was not traumatized or got a fear of dogs " Pre Helicopter Parents / Snowflakes / Millenials" .... even after 3 years later bite again. Chicks don't dig scars, so **** .... it just goes with the rest of the Ive collected through life.

Oh yea with the frozen water. Ive been saved but a few things thanks to the randomly frozen pond here and there.
FIFY :D

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Looks like Dak doesn't train his dogs well enough... wild dumb dogs should probably be put down. I mean this lady lost part of her finger. Cut and dry case. The dog gets put down.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I will adopt a Pit again and I will take a broken one and I will heal him/her. They are the ones that need love the most.
Just like my Mugs and we will live together for 10-14 years and nobody will be hurt.

Not one person, not one dog.

Maybe a freak accident could happen, but even then, I trust my training and how to work with a dog.
Dogs want 2 things: food and security.

Give them what they want, they listen to discipline.
Corso knows how to train em and Dogs too :laugh:

aria

Reaction score
Any properly trained dogs can be dangerous, not just pit bulls.

The reason there are a lot of pit attacks is because they are the most abused dogs in the world, and insanely overpopulated. I would not be surprised if Prescott's dog is a shelter dog that was abused like many other pit bulls.

Statistically, Chihuahuas, Dachshunds, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Dalmatians, Rottweilers, Jack Russell Terriers, and German Shepherds are more likely to carry "aggressive" traits than pit bulls, on an individual basis. But when a Chihuahua bites someone, it obviously isn't going to do the damage of a giant, strong-jawed pitbull.
Just stop.

ghst187

Reaction score
Sorry but IMO pit bulls should be banned.
Too many irresponsible and criminal owners.
I’m sure I’ll get flamed by the two responsible owners who aren’t selling drugs and have some that are well behaved but by and large they are a public and law enforcement nuisance/threat.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
About 12 years ago I went ice fishing with my friend. She brought her twoish year old female lab and I brought my same aged Male German Shepherd. Both dogs got along fine with other dogs but that lab didn't like my boy at all. We knew the deal and kept a close watch on them with the hope they'd get used to each other.

Well that didn't go to well and they ended up getting into it a bit. Against my loudly expressed advice she waded right in to "save" her dog and her own dog bit her good right on the thigh.

It was just a scuffle and I'd a just let them work it out.
:lmao:
:) ya, I had a black nosed yellow lab ( with all issued equipment still swinging) that just loved to fight other dogs at the horse stable when I'd bring him along,,, one time that looney-tune twerp , while me& him were out quail shooting out in the desert ,took out after a "loner" boar javilina ,,,( those things WILL slice& dice any thing they can lay their Ivory's into,,,er,,,Too),,,I'm yelling at him& thru the whirl wind cloud of dust,squalls,yelps& snarls,,,I saw " happy jack handle " break contact while yelping and hauling his hind end straight back to me with this bristled up &completely pissed off boar javalina snapping about a foot away from his afore mentioned swinging issued equipment,,,, and gaining ground rapidly/ fixing to start munching on ol' high tailin' happy jack's A** end,,,well, with the oblique angle he was heading back to me (obviously to hide behind me,no doubt),,, I really couldn't risk triggering a blast outta' the rem 1100 for fear of peppering my "buddy" as well, so,I just unshucked my ever present A** pocket .38 snubby s&w and dropped that onery varmint on the fly with a single trigger squeeze at around 20yds out , (gospel truth bro, as I'd applied that all important & utmost of critical casing-liners in allowing that extra half a second of zen like focusing in on that front sight) as it was a finely placed spine impact,right above it's shoulder blades which induced instantaneous paralysis from the neck on backo_O

* that javalina was fish& game ear tagged (a nuisance to some populated neighborhood,I'd imagine),,,, they just hauled it 40 miles out to hell& gone and dumped it ,,,no wonder he was all pissed off:lmao:

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I love my animals but would be mortified if one of them hurt or maimed a human-being ESPECIALLY a child. I'd lose all allegiance because...well...I am SANE.... I feel sorry for people who put animals above human life/suffering and I absolutely hate/abhor people who mistreat animals.

You can hop off your soap box. I was joking around. So much sensitivity these days.

That said this country produces more idiots today than at any other time in my life. It really is amazing. Sniveling, entitled, easy coerced, stupid, vapid... My dog is better than that.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
How would you break her out?

Sea plane to Bermuda. Maybe Peru or Columbia. Canada is too cold for me these days. Except maybe Vancouver. She would love living in Whistler. That would be a long drive but worth it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not to worry. It will take 10-15 years on death row to go through all the appeals, and then there will be pleas to the governor for clemency, and by that time the dog will have died of natural causes.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sorry but IMO pit bulls should be banned.
Too many irresponsible and criminal owners.
I’m sure I’ll get flamed by the two responsible owners who aren’t selling drugs and have some that are well behaved but by and large they are a public and law enforcement nuisance/threat.
If you ever should find yerself tooling thru ANY Western INDIAN RESERVATION:(,,, an observant individual will notice that the pit bull breed( while present amongst the canine classes),,,IS IN THE MINORITY as most dogs look like the crossbreeding of an Australian dingo& a fallout #4 molerat,,,er,,,and ,with the infused possibility of some frybread fed Kentucky opossums thrown into the mix as wello_O

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Today's pit bull is a descendant of the original English bull-baiting dog—a dog that was bred to bite and hold bulls, bears and other large animals around the face and head. ... Some pit bulls were selected and bred for their fighting ability. That means that they may be more likely than other breeds to fight with dogs and attack animals.

These animals are worthless. Should be banned.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Your information is completely wrong.

This site references peer-reviewed studies.

If you don'r know what peer-reviewed means, it is the method that studies are legitimized.

Can you point me to a link that proves me and others wrong?