Dak’s dog could receive death penalty

Birdgang

Reaction score
Pit-Bulls are the Devil's dog......there banned in Britain and should be banned in the US also......sooner or later there gonna bite someone.....love Dogs have a Dog would never consider a Pit-bull.....

NO NO NO ..... There is only one true breed of Devil Dawgs, don't insult them by comparing them to a flea, ridden, toilet drinking, tail waging slobbering SOB. True Devils are much scarier and much better looking.

BS601840.jpg

Noclaf

Reaction score
As someone who deals with dogs all the time, Pest Control, the most unpredictable dogs are small ones. Only ever been bitten by small mean dogs, the most friendly and sweets dogs have been Pits.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The problem really isn't the pit bull breed. They're not bad dogs, the problem usually is that people who are bad dog owners tend to own pit bulls.
I should really go ahead and step off.
This isn't a dog thread, but I am a canine enthusiast that regularly adopts and is an adopt-a-dog advocate. I love love love dogs.

I'm going to end my stuff right here and now, as everyone who is interested will have already read this.

Thank you @Reality for letting this conversation go as far as it has.

Corso

Reaction score
NO NO NO ..... There is only one true breed of Devil Dawgs, don't insult them by comparing them to a flea, ridden, toilet drinking, tail waging slobbering SOB. True Devils are much scarier and much better looking.

BS601840.jpg

Anyone looking uglier than Mel Gibson...

OUT!!!

but what about Fredo-

OUT!!!

Last edited:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
DALLAS (105.3 The Fan) - 911 audio has been released by Frisco police in the case involving Dak Prescott's dog.
In the audio obtained by CBS 11, the victim can be heard saying the dogs involved in the fight had bitten off her finger.

*Warning* This audio may be disturbing.

The dog, an American Staffordshire Terrier, was supposed to be released on Thursday after it injured the woman nearly two weeks ago. However, it is being held in quarantine longer to determine whether it should be classified as “dangerous”.

Frisco police told 1080 KRLD on Thursday the dog bit the woman after she tried to intervene in a fight between it and another dog. The dog will remain at the Collin County Animal Shelter until a judge can determine whether to classify it as dangerous.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It happens.
It happens...

That's what separates a good owner from an attentive owner.

you know what you got, now handle it like what it is.
Attentive as rule or not, people have their dogs for years, and the dog never shows any sign of aggression, the people aren't going to expect a sudden change.

Corso

Reaction score
I did bad on my "ending this here and now" thing, didn't I?

OKAY! Now I'm ending my stuff here and now.

On this subject.

Corso

Reaction score
Attentive as rule or not, people have their dogs for years, and the dog never shows any sign of aggression, the people aren't going to expect a sudden change.
Dagnabbit! You just had to reply and I respect you too much to not reply!

Okay! This is it!

A smart owner knows of this possibility with this breed and is not just proactive, but knows how to be reactive. Every flipping walk. Every flipping walk. EVERY FLIPPING WALK.

A non-smart owner? They just killed their dog, injured a person and are about to face legal ramifications.

Corso

Reaction score
I will adopt a Pit again and I will take a broken one and I will heal him/her. They are the ones that need love the most.
Just like my Mugs and we will live together for 10-14 years and nobody will be hurt.

Not one person, not one dog.

Maybe a freak accident could happen, but even then, I trust my training and how to work with a dog.
Dogs want 2 things: food and security.

Give them what they want, they listen to discipline.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Thats the truth right there. Bully breeds are very hard dogs to own if you are not experienced with them. That's all Bully breeds too not just pits. They also love to get into trouble when bored. Not dogs that just get left at home. THere is no bad dogs , just bad owners. Of course there is some that are just defects in the world .... but that can be seen way before it bites someone. Person interjecting herself also at fault ... Only do that when its a MUST like its attacking a person , or about to kill your own dog.

The public changes its minds on dangerous things like animals all the time. German shepherds were once in the light, as well as , Dobermans and Rottweilers. Its all about what in fashion to blame at the time. When I was 4 I was bitten in the face by my Dads K9 " German Shepard" I had 54 stitches in my face and almost lost an eye. Most would say the scares are an improvement as it takes away from my face :D . THe dog was never put down and there was no report. My father wanted both and was pissed ..... The Police said the dogs value was too much and it outweighed my accident. My father quit the force after that
True all bully's are a hand full. We have two american bull dogs now. One 11\2 and the other 5 months. Twice the size of pits and twice as stubborn.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
What Dak should do is have his dogs properly trained.

Lol @ you thinking training really matters in the end. You can train out their carnivore characteristics all dogs have. They can attack anyone at any given time. Humans always thinking they can control animals to their liking.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Lol @ you thinking training really matters in the end. You can train out their carnivore characteristics all dogs have. They can attack anyone at any given time. Humans always thinking they can control animals to their liking.

Dak could have controlled his dogs by locking them up properly and not being reckless.

Funny how you fail to mention that!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak could have controlled his dogs by locking them up properly and not being reckless.

Funny how you fail to mention that!
The way I read the original article, I believe Someone let the dog out when Dak wasn't home. I could be wrong, but that's how I took it, when they said his other dog was returned to someone in Dak's home.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The way I read the original article, I believe Someone let the dog out when Dak wasn't home. I could be wrong, but that's how I took it, when they said his other dog was returned to someone in Dak's home.

Soup is just so bitter towards Dak as a player, that he feels like attacking him for a situation he knows nothing about.

Sad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Soup is just so bitter towards Dak as a player, that he feels like attacking him for a situation he knows nothing about.

Sad.
I'm not going to pretend to know his motivation, but if that;s true, it's too bad.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Even properly trained pit bulls can be dangerous. See my post above.

Their unpredictable behavior is natural to them and developed over centuries. Training certainly helps, but it only takes one incident for trouble to pop up. Proper training only gets them so far. At some point, their natural instincts can overwhelm any training, no matter how good.
Dead. Nuts. On.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The newscast on the youtube video claimed both Dak's dogs broke through the neighbors fence and jumped her dog.