Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s typical trolling. They need a championship in order to validate a players ability or value.

That means they can’t spot it without the teams success.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Yeah I wish that post was still around. It was hilarious some of the things that were said. I was going to do it every week. In may try it again but just leave out the names of the posters.
You sure as hell helped me tidy up my "following list" :thumbup:

Dre11

Reaction score
You sure as hell helped me tidy up my "following list" :thumbup:

So did Washington football ask how good was Cam to even drag Rivera to a super bowl appearance? that man won 7 games or less in 10 seasons as a coach.:laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Straight question, who's most responsible now? Jerry?
Excellent question.
I don't I am qualified to answer it definitively and honestly as I have no way to know for sure.

I believe Jerry is at the root of the problem, but I know he wants to win also, but it does seem like he's his own worst enemy also. Stephen is a big suspect, IMO.

Yeah, boss: I can't truly answer that question with a straight heart and a soul full of certainty.

I would say Jerry, if a gun was pointed at my head.

Reactions: CWR

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I do have a list, so do you and your buddies, so when you and your buddies post links to other peoples lists wanting me to look at how high they have ya'lls favorite player I just like to let em know that anybody can make one.

That's all. No reason to be so emotional about it.
Everybody has a list,, it should be required signature that everyone provides a list.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Rockport and Roy must be so proud of their new name calling group member.

You're a follower.

never called you a name..literally tried and let you out of this earlier...you on the other hand have said "you should delte your account" "I embarassed you" and other things...you dont want to wear the suit then take it off..thats up to you.

Reactions: CWR

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
its very black and white to them really. if you don't hate, you must think he is great. their minds can't comprehend anything above that. it becomes too complicated. just relax. let them be....they will disappear soon...although they will show up after a cowboys loss to blame Dak. its inevitable. its very predictable.
. It’s easy to see the agenda. Reality is no one‘s perfect can you fight through it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
never called you a name..literally tried and let you out of this earlier...you on the other hand have said "you should delte your account" "I embarassed you" and other things...you dont want to wear the suit then take it off..thats up to you.
Rockport and Roy must be so proud of their new name calling group member.

You're a follower.
Thank you for not including me. I am proud of being an individual. I am alone choose what I like or don’t like

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dont put people on ignore, its just narrows your opinion.
Keep it wide open and just choose who to respond to,, JMO take it or leave it.
I got none of you dogs on ignore,,, keep barking!!!
I have over 100,000 posts. The old form and then this one. Never put anyone on ignore never press the report button. I’m actually pretty proud of that. And we’ve had some battles. Especially on the old site

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I have over 100,000 posts. The old form and then this one. Never put anyone on ignore never press the report button. I’m actually pretty proud of that. And we’ve had some battles. Especially on the old site
Indeed, I had different user names on older forums, but have been around since computers first came out...lol