Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Whats funny do those stats not count..its hard to keep up with what does and doesnt count for depending on the argument...is Brady not the best ever?
I just think it's funny when you overlap years just to try and cherry pick stats that still don't prove anything. Why Brady in 2017 vs Dak's last 16 games, not a season, but his last 16 games across 2 seasons specifically ? It's all just odd and cherry picked.

Also, nobody asked you. Pipe down.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love getting the last laugh and I usually do. From the first quarter to the last quarter. Everything in between is football. People complain all game long . 15/. 4th quarter comebacks, wins. . I’m sure I’ll have more laughs the season. Because he who laughs last laughs best go cowboys

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just think it's funny when you overlap years just to try and cherry pick stats that still don't prove anything. Why Brady in 2017 vs Dak's last 16 games, not a season, but his last 16 games across 2 seasons specifically ? It's all just odd and cherry picked.

Because that
Is what statistics are. A group of numbers. You might not like them but they are great. Weather in concession weather in a season weather at the end of the career.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Maybe your confused again your putting this on a message board..you dont have to ask anyone...but i will give you this you know how cherry picking works for sure. Again just because no one else in the room has big shoes and a big red nose on...doesnt mean you dont, maybe check the mirror...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe your confused again your putting this on a message board..you dont have to ask anyone...but i will give you this you know how cherry picking works for sure. Again just because no one else in the room has big shoes and a big red nose on...doesnt mean you dont, maybe check the mirror...
You will notice the consistency of the people posting. They only come to certain threads to bash . Only a couple show up on all the threads to actually talk football

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You typed all that out and still hit post?

CCBoy

Reaction score
There's only one person bowing down to those numbers since he keeps posting something new (and equally irrelevant) every day. Mr. OP? You know who you are.

Nothing here, but attitude enforced ...stereotype. Straight to ignore and no need for YOUR obligatory insult and chuckle...:clap: