Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ooh so you didnt list the giants SB team that year as your first proof of a QB lifting a bad defense to the SB..hell you even put the snicker dog after it you were so proud....here are your stilts would you like a unicycle?
It was the Giants defense. They got them to the Super Bowl. Eli was blessed. The receiver is still holding the ball on his head

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Indeed, I had different user names on older forums, but have been around since computers first came out...lol
I kept my same name. Are used to have Bob Lily as my avatar. But I can’t find the picture with the Torn jersey

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thats a very acquired taste and I know many well object but I want all meat well done like beef jerky in a deep fryer.
I know a guy here makes his own jerky. Cern. I haven’t seen him post in a while. Certain things you’re supposed to have well well done. Steak medium rare

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I kept my same name. Are used to have Bob Lily as my avatar. But I can’t find the picture with the Torn jersey
You probably dont remember me but I remember you,, either from the old Ranch, Corral one of the originals

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I know a guy here makes his own jerky. Cern. I haven’t seen him post in a while. Certain things you’re supposed to have well well done. Steak medium rare
Thats so very true friend,,, havent seen Cern in a bit,, hope all is well.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dont put people on ignore, its just narrows your opinion.
Keep it wide open and just choose who to respond to,, JMO take it or leave it.
I got none of you dogs on ignore,,, keep barking!!!

I agree, everyone deserves an opinion for sure, you dont have to agree but no one should get told their opinion doesn't matter. The site is better for diferent opinions....now acr brought up robotic lemmings that all think alike, i do need this in certain points of my life, not here but in other areas. If he has the way to do this he needs to share it for sure.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I agree, everyone deserves an opinion for sure, you dont have to agree but no one should get told their opinion doesn't matter. The site is better for diferent opinions....now acr brought up robotic lemmings that all think alike, i do need this in certain points of my life, not here but in other areas. If he has the way to do this he needs to share it for sure.
I respect all opinions rather I am pro or con on the subject matter, and I understand first hand how emotions get tied up in discussions over certain players, but I have found that certain intangibles that I might have been over looking, or never even thought of, have actually educated my stance or understanding by not placing some of my most disliked posters in this house on ignore...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You probably dont remember me but I remember you,, either from the old Ranch, Corral one of the originals
Perk Will pack. Star hart. Clem cern The guy with the cow. avatar LOL. I miss the old site

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I respect all opinions rather I am pro or con on the subject matter, and I understand first hand how emotions get tied up in discussions over certain players, but I have found that certain intangibles that I might have been over looking, or never even thought of, have actually educated my stance or understanding by not placing some of my most disliked posters in this house on ignore...
Football is so emotional. Can’t help it roll on the ground once in a while. The trick is to let it go and get back on your feet. I know you know it. These younger guys have to learn it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I make my own jerky and it is great and hot Sometimes I make it by accident but I has a smoker that likes to overheat. Made some Salmon jerky stuff was great

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I make my own jerky and it is great and hot Sometimes I make it by accident but I has a smoker that likes to overheat. Made some Salmon jerky stuff was great
I’m willing to bet it’s amazing. There’s this place in Newport Rhode Island. You name the jerky you can get it. From snake to Buffalo. I didn’t realize it was so many choices. The gourmet is expensive though

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I’m willing to bet it’s amazing. There’s this place in Newport Rhode Island. You name the jerky you can get it. From snake to Buffalo. I didn’t realize it was so many choices. The gourmet is expensive though
The skin was really good I even smoke chicken skin oh dang I'M getting hungry Anyone who has not smoked or deep fried chicken skin should it is really tasty