Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The key part is the Cooper trade lifted the offense. Dak wasn't getting it done before Cooper was signed. So who should really get the majority of credit for the turnaround? If Dak was soooooooooooo great, why did he need a top level WR to get signed? An elite QB is going to make the best of what is given to him, right?
I’ve never said Dak was so great. You’re lumping me in with Slobberers. I’ve been a critic of our QB on many fronts but he isn’t our weakest link.

I’ve never argued Dakster is an Elite QB. As a matter of fact have spoken out against it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Then why are they blaming our offense and QB? And not critiquing other aspects with as much vitriol?

Who is 'they'? No one is doing that. Go back though all 32 pages of this thread and find one post that says the QB and the offense is 100% to blame. IT ISN'T THERE...... The majority of the arguing is about one side thinking that Dak is Johnny Unitas reborn and blames the defense for Dak not having earned any hardware. The other side doesn't think Dak is elite and feels the offense and its QB could do more to help out the terrible defense.

NO ONE IS BLAMING JUST DAK AND THE OFFENSE............... NO ONE.

And stop with the insults

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I’d wager all games without Elliot. Yes, we know Dak struggled without Zeke in 2017 and without Cooper in 2018. More hand selected data from the member who uses Dak 666 in their avatar. No red flags there.

2019-Started with 3 wins(Giants, Fins, Skins)against Dog teams then it all went downhill from there.

Saints L 10 pts
GB L 24 pts (Garbage time)
Crappy Jets L 22 pts
Pats L 9 pts
Bills L 15 pts
Bears L 24pts (Garbage time)
Eagles L 9 Pts (Game for div title)

It's as clear as a summer day that Problem # 1 with our Cowboys is the ineptness of Mr. 160 million dollar man to produce against teams that aren't barking on the field!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I’d wager all games without Elliot. Yes, we know Dak struggled without Zeke in 2017 and without Cooper in 2018. More hand selected data from the member who uses Dak 666 in their avatar. No red flags there.

No Coop no Zeke dang man should we hire a nanny for the Dak man?
Do you figure for 160 million he should be able to get some results???

Qcard

Reaction score
2018-

Carolina 8 pts
Giants 20 pts
Hawks 13 pts
Houston 16 pts
Skins 17 pts
Titans 14 pts
Saints 10 pts
Colts 0 points

Ya, it's the Defenses fault.....:rolleyes:

If you would like to see more Dak-friendly dead-zone scoring totals? I am at your disposal.....if you dare to face Dak's football reality?

tenor.gif
Dak Haters are so shallow….Look above and witness how Dak Haters glorify Wr by Committee (Allen, Beasely, Thompson, Gallup & Austin) with the legendary prolific Scott Linehan Offense under Garrett Leadership…

What are Dak’s stats after Cowboys traded for Amari Cooper?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Who is 'they'? No one is doing that. Go back though all 32 pages of this thread and find one post that says the QB and the offense is 100% to blame. IT ISN'T THERE...... The majority of the arguing is about one side thinking that Dak is Johnny Unitas reborn and blames the defense for Dak not having earned any hardware. The other side doesn't think Dak is elite and feels the offense and its QB could do more to help out the terrible defense.

NO ONE IS BLAMING JUST DAK AND THE OFFENSE............... NO ONE.

And stop with the insults
I’ve called out the inciter as well. But this stance against Dak is prevalent regardless where or who starts it.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Haters are so shallow….Look above and witness how Dak Haters glorify Wr by Committee (Allen, Beasely, Thompson, Gallup & Austin) with the legendary prolific Scott Linehan Offense under Garrett Leadership…

Yes, there are wins and stats .....against NON-PLAYOFF teams or in Garbage time losses!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
2019-Started with 3 wins(Giants, Fins, Skins)against Dog teams then it all went downhill from there.

Saints L 10 pts
GB L 24 pts (Garbage time)
Crappy Jets L 22 pts
Pats L 9 pts
Bills L 15 pts
Bears L 24pts (Garbage time)
Eagles L 9 Pts (Game for div title)

It's as clear as a summer day that Problem # 1 with our Cowboys is the ineptness of Mr. 160 million dollar man to produce against teams that aren't barking on the field!

I’ve stated many times that in 2019 our offense averaged 35 points in their 8 wins and about 17 points in 8 losses. Yes, there are some issues on offense but it isn’t our greatest weakness.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No Coop no Zeke dang man should we hire a nanny for the Dak man?
Do you figure for 160 million he should be able to get some results???
Dak is definitely over paid. But that wasnt my call. It was Jethro’s . And he’s why we aren’t winning championships this era.

acr731

Reaction score

So who gets the lions share of the credit for the turnaround after Cooper came onboard? Dak wasn't getting it done before Cooper, was he? So why should he get all the credit after Cooper was signed?

Qcard

Reaction score
Yes, there are wins and stats .....against NON-PLAYOFF teams or in Garbage time losses!
So are there wins against PLAYOFF teams and Game winning drives after the Amari Cooper trade?

Dak Haters points are paper thin:lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
So who gets the lions share of the credit for the turnaround after Cooper came onboard? Dak wasn't getting it done before Cooper, was he? So why should he get all the credit after Cooper was signed?
Jason Garrett and Scott Linehan get the Lion share of the credit:lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Deflecting because you can't (or won't) answer the question........... lame tactic.
I won’t answer a stupid question about dispensing blame on a team centered sport. The entire team gets blame and the glory. The front office for recognizing Receiver by Committee was stupid, credit to Jason Garrett for being a yes man, credit to Scott Linehan for realizing having a No.1 WR is key to his archaic offense and credit to the team for adjusting to Coopers personality.

Your question was lame and elementary.

acr731

Reaction score
I won’t answer a stupid question about dispensing blame on a team centered sport. The entire team gets blame and the glory. The front office for recognizing Receiver by Committee was stupid, credit to Jason Garrett for being a yes man, credit to Scott Linehan for realizing having a No.1 WR is key to his archaic offense and credit to the team for adjusting to Coopers personality.

I'm good with all that except the bold. Screw Garrett.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hey, 33 more pages about Dak. Did anyone change their opinion? :muttley: