Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Also, I watched the full 7 minutes of his post game and not ONCE did he take any kind of personal accountability. That's pretty incredible. Even Zach Wilson last week stood up there and point blank took full responsibility. I honestly don't know if Dak is delusional, full of himself, checked out, lacking some kind of intelligence, etc.
its not just Dak. its the entire team. we can focus on Dak as he has been focus of this forum for years. but Micah going on twitter and saying garbage. no team member has stood up and said we screwed up. we got whipped. or that we need to take accountability. its the CULTURE of this team and it starts at the top. he says, its ok. he says empty words that we have to be better. we will be better, this is not cowboys football, blah blah blah. and the rest of the team does too. let me be clear, this wasn't just Dak screwing up. this was a total debacle by everyone on this team. Jerry, coaches, players.

Staubacher

Reaction score
All of the above plus overrated and arrogant

No one else will hold him accountable why should he do it himself?

Even his "good guy, high character leader" cred is drastically over hyped

He's an overrated arrogant doosh

Nothing more, nothing less
He's a brand now, selling soup and mattresses. He can't tarnish his PR with accepting blame for poor play.

fredp22

Reaction score
I would start Rush next week- why not? this team with Dak would go nowhere in the playoffs again

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
its not just Dak. its the entire team. we can focus on Dak as he has been focus of this forum for years. but Micah going on twitter and saying garbage. no team member has stood up and said we screwed up. we got whipped. or that we need to take accountability. its the CULTURE of this team and it starts at the top. he says, its ok. he says empty words that we have to be better. we will be better, this is not cowboys football, blah blah blah. and the rest of the team does too. let me be clear, this wasn't just Dak screwing up. this was a total debacle by everyone on this team. Jerry, coaches, players.
Micah at least takes some accountability.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Really believe for the 1st time, that MM/Dak's future is on the line.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
I'm ready for a new direction at QB. The dude isn't going to win big games. He doesn't see the field.
That is the problem. He can’t process what is going on the field fast enough. Dak needs the receivers to be wide open before he will pass. We would be stupid to resign him and expect another outcome. Move on! Jerry take any offers!

DStar22

Reaction score
for starters, how about not laughing after you throw an INT on one of the last remaining drives we may have had an opportunity to comeback on.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah is hurting the team. He's running his mouth every week and giving teams every reason 2 kill us. Where the hell are the coaches? Where is the leadership? Its a BIG issue when u get beat like this.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Dak is done, he can't pass from the pocket (he never really could) and is painful to watch him trying to avoid the rush, he lost all mobility. He actually seemed to quit last night, I think he knows is over, the writing is on the wall with Lance. Sad to witness the end of his fraudulent era.

dfense

Reaction score
It's embarrassing when the worst player on your team is the QB. Just wasting away the careers of really good players.

DStar22

Reaction score
Micah is hurting the team. He's running his mouth every week and giving teams every reason 2 kill us. Where the hell are the coaches? Where is the leadership? Its a BIG issue when u get beat like this.
the coaches (and JJ needs to endorse this) need to start not worrying about hurting their feelings.

Jimmy Johnson would have let them practice on the OTHER practice field , for running their mouth against opposing teams all the time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the coaches (and JJ need stop endorse this) need to start not worrying about hurting their feelings.

Jimmy Johnson would have let them practice on the OTHER practice field , for running their mouth against opposing teams all the time.
this.