Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

phildadon86

Reaction score
2016 playoffs where he struggled for a whole half against the worst secondary in the league before finally doing something.
Or the eagles game before that where he couldnt do much, then romo drives down the field with ease.
Romo drove the field on the eagles practice squad. Just for clarification. Don’t know why this is even still being brought up. Romo lost his spot. It was 8 years ago. Let it go.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Where were the open receivers? If you're going to bash Dak like the rest, please name the plays and show video to support where our receivers were open.
There’s plenty of times where dak just gets bashed and it’s over the top and ridiculous this isn’t one of them. He deserves everything he gets today.

WHOLE team should be criticized big time but todays not the day to be daks lawyer. He was terrible.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
There’s plenty of times where dak just gets bashed and it’s over the top and ridiculous this isn’t one of them. He deserves everything he gets today.

WHOLE team should be criticized big time but todays not the day to be daks lawyer. He was terrible.

Exactly, Dak was as much of a problem as the rest of the team. I credit and stick up for him where it's warranted, but there's no legitimate defence that I can muster for Dak this game. He was absolutely putrid.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Where were the open receivers? If you're going to bash Dak like the rest, please name the plays and show video to support where our receivers were open.

It was the whole team, including Dak. I wrote an entire rant in another thread with my critiques. There were several times where it wasn't Dak's fault, but there were also poor plays that were his fault. I don't think we are 42-10 worse than the 49ers. If we are, that's an indictment on the entire team and FO. If we want to be better than SFO, then everyone, including Dak, needs to find a way to play better. I'm still disgusted with the entire team's performance, including Dak.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You can watch that and say the defense is fixed?

I will say that for two reasons. One, we didn't have Diggs, so I think it'd have been closer if Diggs was playing. Two, the offense didn't help matters. 10 points against SFO is a good way to wear out your defence.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
It was the whole team, including Dak. I wrote an entire rant in another thread with my critiques. There were several times where it wasn't Dak's fault, but there were also poor plays that were his fault. I don't think we are 42-10 worse than the 49ers. If we are, that's an indictment on the entire team and FO. If we want to be better than SFO, then everyone, including Dak, needs to find a way to play better. I'm still disgusted with the entire team's performance, including Dak.
People keep saying the whole team, but it starts with Dak. I am beginning to believe the team has lost faith in him as a leader. Diggs calling him a ***** in training camp may really be a reflection of everyone. I need to hear some leaks on how Trey is looking.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
People keep saying the whole team, but it starts with Dak. I am beginning to believe the team has lost faith in him as a leader. Diggs calling him a ***** in training camp may really be a reflection of everyone. I need to hear some leaks on how Trey is looking.

I don't know. All I know is that the 49ers have our number, and it sickens me to say that to my core.

RFABR

Reaction score
By October 2023, we should be the most humble sports team in the universe, given the amount (and frequency) of "humbling" showings like this.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo drove the field on the eagles practice squad. Just for clarification. Don’t know why this is even still being brought up. Romo lost his spot. It was 8 years ago. Let it go.
Oh you mean in his first game back from injury? Coming in ice cold?

Those pesky facts.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Very telling. A vet like him has 0 pulse of the team. **** DAK. Might be time to get Trey Lance in there. Fresh eyes.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Clueless Dak. Purdy has a better feel for his team than Dak. WOW...JUST WOW. Trade him 2 New England. Start Lance or Rush. Im done. We need fresh eyes.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
The problem with Dak is the Cowboys would probably be 3-2 with Rush at quarterback as well. Dak is paid to at least give us a chance to win the 49ers game. San Francisco made Dak look really average to below average 3 straight games.
I don't there was anything average about Dak's performance. I saw a humiliating performance out there.

DaveRowe

Reaction score
It's time for the Boyz to move to a new QB. Dak just disappears in the big games.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
but nobody was open, dak has a scratch on his middle finger, all the offensive linemen were hurt, and the refs hate us, and Mike sucks. :D

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Never been the answer. A mediocre at best QB. If he gets an extension it will be a joke.

Last edited:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
If you watch his post game, it's just so obvious he doesn't know what to do or say. He's in a job he was never qualified for and he knows it. He's used up all his cliches/buzz words. He's also wealthy beyond his wildest dreams and I think he's just checked out and riding it out to collect his massive paycheck.