Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

Rayman70

Reaction score
All i heard after the draft is Pollard will be fine as a starter and our backups will be fine too. Anyone can run behind our line. None of the RBs have looked that good this year.
What was weird was MM never adjusted by bringing a lead blocker in. We can't win like this going forward. Change must be made and it starts with MM and Dak. I have issues with DQ as well. 2 many times in big games he gets run over badly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. He was practicing weeks before that. A 14 year veteran. Against back ups.

Yup. Pesky those facts are
So when heathly starters have a slow start 1st game or two.....thats okay....gel the team and all that. But romo needs blasted because it was a high school team he faced. The logic us flawed.
Might be getting in the weeds here. We do agree....8 years ago. How long does that stuff have to go on? Stop talking about it comparing our current qb. Might as well use staubach while we're at it.

75boyz

Reaction score
but nobody was open, dak has a scratch on his middle finger, all the offensive linemen were hurt, and the refs hate us, and Mike sucks. :D
You forgot Zeke and Kellen
Ya know, even though neither of 'em are still here it's still gotta be their fault somehow, lol

basel90

Reaction score
dak has been out of his depth for years . The good teams bring his true value , a mediocre QB

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak Prescott really doesn't see a lot of things. This is why he started the day with 1 INT and finished the day at 4 INT's. The only good thing that has resulted from last nights beat down is that the Church of Dak is finished. Thank god for that.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I hate this style of offense. People kept telling me how the short pass would replace the run as if there is no difference with that at all.

Dak NEEDS to play off the run. Get an RB in here that compliments Pollard because Pollard is not a 15-20 rushes type of back. Maybe bring in Fournette or something. The last time this offense looked methodical was with Rush last year, that's exactly the type of ball Prescott needs to play.

lopey

Reaction score
Fortunately we get to play Wash twice and NY once more. Might split Phi. There’s 3 or 4. And we could beat both LA teams.

And we’ll surprise a win over Buff, Det or Mia.
Car a win, maybe Sea.

9 wins prob gets us in . Might get 10.
No problem.
Are we still just happy to get to playoffs? And then what? Lose in first round. This is exactly what Jerry wants. Move in from Dak. Play Lance and see what he’s got. If he looks good maybe we have our QB. If he sucks tank season and draft a QB. DAK is not the answer

Shane612

Reaction score
Rewatch that deep pass to Cooks.
Cooks was running wide open down the field for thirty years before Dak delivered the ball out-of-bound.
:laugh:

RD21

Reaction score
For the record the niners saw this coming. They wanted the ball in Daks hands before the game.
Yup.

They even said so pre-game. We have to stop the run, & put the ball in Dak's hands..... that's not an exact quote, but it's what the sideline reporter claimed they said before kickoff when she talked to them.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Jerry has to move on from this guy, We are just spinning our wheels if we keep this guy under center. We will go into cap hell but we will forever be in purgatory with Dak as QB.

dfense

Reaction score
Where were the open receivers? If you're going to bash Dak like the rest, please name the plays and show video to support where our receivers were open.
Dude, I give you credit for just showing your face.

Just to throw one out there, the second to last drive right before halftime. It's like 3rd and 9. Dak throws a dump off over the middle to the RB for like 3 yards. On the behind the QB cam replay, you can see Ferguson on a crossing route with what would have been 1st down yardage with nobody near him and Dak never even looks at anyone but the dump off guy who has two LBers waiting to pound him immediately. He's just a first read dump off guy at this point. No mobility, elusiveness, or instincts.

Unfortunately, we've seen the best of Dak. The coaches know it. The players know it. 99% of the fans know it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Are we still just happy to get to playoffs? And then what? Lose in first round. This is exactly what Jerry wants. Move in from Dak. Play Lance and see what he’s got. If he looks good maybe we have our QB. If he sucks tank season and draft a QB. DAK is not the answer
Unfortunately while this isn’t what I and most want , it is enough for Jethro to hype and sell.

Jethro will never want to tank a season. Starting over just makes it tougher for a GM that shouldn’t be a GM.

In Jethro’s mind Dak is the answer for remaining “ relative and interesting “ which in his own words Is the initial priority in order to continue the revenue juggernaut.

If fans truly want change the only way to our owners heart is thru his wallet.