Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I’m done sticking up for this guy. I’ve seen enough to know he’ll never win the big games. And MM as well.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It amazing me how people thought this guy was ever elite. He’s continually has some of the absolute worst stretches of football in the league as a QB year in and year out.
Which is what we will pay him for the good stretches

Rayman70

Reaction score
If you watch his post game, it's just so obvious he doesn't know what to do or say. He's in a job he was never qualified for and he knows it. He's used up all his cliches/buzz words. He's also wealthy beyond his wildest dreams and I think he's just checked out and riding it out to collect his massive paycheck.
I agree. Its just time. We need change. Things are stale. Message must get sent TODAY. If Jerry does what he typically does, then we are fuct. But I THINK after this kind of arse beating, MM might actually get fired. DQ 2. Jerry fired Wade after a beating like this. Jerry and Stevie, Will M. all stated many times they were building the team for games like this against San Fran. WELL..its a massive failure. Fat Mike and DQ failed us. Dak revealed he is what he is. Hes a poor mans Danny White. If change isn't made fast, we will win no more than 7 games. I mean that.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Also, I watched the full 7 minutes of his post game and not ONCE did he take any kind of personal accountability. That's pretty incredible. Even Zach Wilson last week stood up there and point blank took full responsibility. I honestly don't know if Dak is delusional, full of himself, checked out, lacking some kind of intelligence, etc.

Rayman70

Reaction score
In fairness, he was too busy talking about being on a mission to see the writing on the wall
exactly, he and Micah were running their mouths instead of focusing. Thats on the coaching. SOMEBDY MUST GET FIRED after a butt whooping like that when all we been told since the draft, is how we are going to be more physical and beat them. Thats all we heard. Jerry ran his mouth about it. K...Jerry, what will u do!!!!!??? Do SOMETHING.

Rayman70

Reaction score
dak isn't closes to what White was. dak is Brett Hundley
Thats my point. I agree. You just said it better. Dak is a hobo version of White. What we are seeing is TERRIBLE. Wasting talent because of bad game planning and bad QB play. Does Jerry or Stevie have the guts 2 make big changes?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Also, I watched the full 7 minutes of his post game and not ONCE did he take any kind of personal accountability. That's pretty incredible. Even Zach Wilson last week stood up there and point blank took full responsibility. I honestly don't know if Dak is delusional, full of himself, checked out, lacking some kind of intelligence, etc.
right now I think Zach might give us a better chance. Dak has the deer in headlights thing happening anytime we face the niners.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
All of the above plus overrated and arrogant

No one else will hold him accountable why should he do it himself?

Even his "good guy, high character leader" cred is drastically over hyped

He's an overrated arrogant doosh

Nothing more, nothing less