Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

jsb357

Reaction score
nfl interceptions
What exactly didn't he see coming?
attention.jpg

LysleE

Reaction score
I saw it coming and bet on it. I didn't see 42-10, not gonna lie, but the Cowboys losing to the 49ers again shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone.

Why would this time be different? The Arizona loss was a red flag, despite blowing out 3 bad teams.
Yeah…that’s the Cowboys’s MO: beat bad teams and lay down against the good teams. Has been for years.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I know you have to do the interviews next time just say 2 words to every question after a game like this "Arss Whooping" it sums up everything....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Still on the Dak train. Why May I ask?
Because Dak was not the problem last night. Very simple. Rewatch the game. Show me where our receivers were open? Even Cris Collinsworth kept repeating how our receivers were constantly blanketed. What are you and so many others watching or failing to see, hear and understand?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There’s plenty of times where dak just gets bashed and it’s over the top and ridiculous this isn’t one of them. He deserves everything he gets today.

WHOLE team should be criticized big time but todays not the day to be daks lawyer. He was terrible.
Show the tape/plays where Dak was wrong. Show where the receivers were wide open and Dak simply missed them.