News: Dak 7: Prescott still motivated by QBs taken before him

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Both Goff and Wentz helped their teams get to the SB...Dak is still trying to get multiple playoff seasons let alone two playoff wins in a row...
That is the difference between TEAM accomplishments and individual accomplishments Goff and Wentz are on their way out of the league, why because getting to or winning a Super Bowl is a piss poor barometer of a players
worth. Quite frankly both of them are lesser QB's by any measurable metric. But hey you guys have at it

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak was a dual-threat QB that doesn't have great arm talent or the ability to read a defense. Did he expect to be taken in the 1st or 2nd round? He's a worse overall QB right now than he was in 2016 because he refuses to use his legs. I'd take 2016 Dak over 2021 Dak any day.

He's acting like he's Aaron Rodgers getting passed up in 2005. Get over yourself, Dak.
I know right. It would be funny if he was on another team but he's kneecapping the Cowboys. Sickening and gut wrenching but you just have to hope we only need to tolerate him for another two seasons before he does his Blake Bortles impression of backing up a QB on another team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I know right. It would be funny if he was on another team but he's kneecapping the Cowboys. Sickening and gut wrenching but you just have to hope we only need to tolerate him for another two seasons before he does his Blake Bortles impression of backing up a QB on another team.
And hopefully a lot of the Dallas Prescott fans follow him to wherever he becomes the back up and stop pretending to care about the team.

They're like Lebron James fans. They aren't fans of the teams they're fans of Lebron.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Dak was a dual-threat QB that doesn't have great arm talent or the ability to read a defense. Did he expect to be taken in the 1st or 2nd round? He's a worse overall QB right now than he was in 2016 because he refuses to use his legs. I'd take 2016 Dak over 2021 Dak any day.

He's acting like he's Aaron Rodgers getting passed up in 2005. Get over yourself, Dak.

Have you seen Dak run, it's the slowest thing since Zeke!!! If he could add that to his game it would surely help to move the chains. I've seen Rodgers and Brady get better gains on runs

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm getting real sick and tired of having a QB who answers the questions he's asked. It's also a sign of a terrible player that he's motivated. I hate that, waaaaaaaaa...

Qcard

Reaction score
And hopefully a lot of the Dallas Prescott fans follow him to wherever he becomes the back up and stop pretending to care about the team.

They're like Lebron James fans. They aren't fans of the teams they're fans of Lebron.
Dak Hater's Come out and play.....Video Evidence makes Dak Hater's either LIARS or REALLY DUMB people:lmao:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes...shocking Dallas Cowboys fans excited about their QB1
:lmao2:
Notice the No.1 Dak Hater in every Dak Prescott Thread.... @Swagger guess who is projecting>>>>>>> @MountaineerCowboy
Watching Dak throw a dump off to Pollard because he panicked is only impressive to Dallas Prescott fans like yourself.

I'm a fan of real talent.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Boy, whomever wrote this article, Talk about not being able to read the room with Cowboys fans. LOL

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You said you believe and trust Warner…a guy who said Dak has a great arm and can read defenses…..:laugh: Got em!!!!
"That's his opinion and I respect it."

That's what I said about Warner.

I'm dead serious with this..... Are you trolling or are you really like this? You do this quite often where you literally make things up that are being said and anyone can easily debunk and see that you're making things up and saying people said things they didn't say. I hope you're trolling, because if you're not I kinda feel bad for laughing at you.

jnday

Reaction score
Few, Marino comes to mind because he was picked down the line in the 1st.

However, that should not be held against him. He started off 3rd on the depth chart and 2 injuries put him in the 1st spot with not much prep time as the #1 and he responded to the call.

He was the best QB pick in that 2016 draft and it was luck that he ended up a Cowboy because who knows what they'd have ended up with? They wanted Lynch and Cook ahead of him.

I do respect how he responded and he has outperformed his draft pick but to even comment about being passed over in that draft is ridiculous to me.

I know you a quite a few others wish he were not the Cowboys QB but I wonder how y'all feel about just who they might have ended up with because they've proven they have to get lucky with that position. Some don't want him and some feel fortunate they have him and not one of the Tier 3 or 4 QB's.

MC. just take a good long look at that rogue's gallery between Aikman and Romo, think that could still be continuing?
That time between Aikman and Romo has give a lot of fans emotional stress because they fear repeating another decade of not having a decent QB. It has caused some fans to cling on to an average QB out of the fear of not being able to find a better QB. I have seen the Dakies repeatedly say that Dallas could never find a better QB, so they had rather keep Dak than risk having a decade similar to the time between Aikman and Romo. Dallas will never win a Super Bowl with Dak , so the Cowboys will waste another decade because they don’t want to take the risk of finding a better replacement. Winners are not built out of fear.