Dak and Garrett Reunited

Hardline

Reaction score
I know you guys hate Garrett but I am happy to see he’s landed on his feet after that whole Giants debacle. He’s pretty good on NBC too. He got stuck with a tough task after Romo went down and probably had his best coaching effort of his career that year. Also had the balls to stick with Dak which was the right move.
Sticking with Dak was a horrible move. Might have cost us a Super Bowl. No rookie QB was going to win it. Romo gave us our best shot to win. He was 100% healthy and ready to play.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
that whole interview is littered with platitudes. annoying. that being said i hope dak gets an SB and or more. its been so long for this franchise.

CWR

Reaction score
I know you guys hate Garrett but I am happy to see he’s landed on his feet after that whole Giants debacle. He’s pretty good on NBC too. He got stuck with a tough task after Romo went down and probably had his best coaching effort of his career that year. Also had the balls to stick with Dak which was the right move.
Thats true, but I can't forgive him for the talent he wasted. He did some good, but not nearly enough.

CWR

Reaction score
Sticking with Dak was a horrible move. Might have cost us a Super Bowl. No rookie QB was going to win it. Romo gave us our best shot to win. He was 100% healthy and ready to play.
Maybe, but let's not pretend Romo was a great play off QB. For as much crap as yall give Dak in the post season he has been a better play off qb than Romo.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Lol I'm sure you're certain of this. I'm sure as a coach you would excel at these hypothetical hindsights.

Romo was broken. He retired because of it.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
I agree. I’m a big fan of Garrett the man, not so much Garrett the coach lol

rockj7

Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I'm not sure of the final score of the games in these gif. but we are leading or tied in all.of them.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
All those Cowboy teams that JG coached won in spite of him. He brought no advantage to the team. When an injury happened this team folded with the exception of 2016.

Wasted so many good players because of this doofus. That will never sit right with me.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
How do you know Romo was 100% healthy? Were you in the locker room talking it up with Romo?

People who think that Romo would have brought us to the Superbowl are nothing more than day dreamers.

Hardline

Reaction score
How do you know Romo was 100% healthy? Were you in the locker room talking it up with Romo?

People who think that Romo would have brought us to the Superbowl are nothing more than day dreamers.
He was medically cleared. Anyone that thought a rooke QB would bring us a Super Bowl are nothing more than say dreamers.