Dak and his selfish 4 year contract

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Really? What does an agent do? What was a reported sticking in negotiations? The length of the deal.

News link
All the homers don't seem to remember things as they were. Same with Amari, they blame Jerry now but everyone knows he ruffled Daks feathers when he gave him a jab for not finding open receivers.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
that's brilliant, then parsons and ceedee will be aged, parsons body will be broken down. We will need someone to replace d law and a whole new offensive line. So for one player we are going to age an entire team until we can start rebuilding. If this is the plan then we should start racking up draft picks via trades;).
The cowboys have been continually drafting in a rebuilding type of way, by hitting on draft picks and taking the best player avaible on a lot of those picks.

Unless the players want to be paid by you in the form of sarcasm, that is the way it is going to be. I would continue drafting best talent available, and not try to create daks perfect team, and have the team stacked for the next qb. I think dak will still have a few shots at winning this way.

Cedee and Micah are young, but look at pollard, anything can happen

RonWashington

Reaction score
It was Dak
Amari called Dak out abd Jerry wanted to make Dak “comfortable”
Jerry and Dak, the cause of our problems

I must have missed Cooper calling out 4 other then him sulking and mysteriously disappeared in games I thought CEE D more then took his place .

visionary

Reaction score
I must have missed Cooper calling out 4 other then him sulking and mysteriously disappeared in games I thought CEE D more then took his place .
CeeDee took his place but we then needed someone to fill in for CeeDee LOL

We needed 2-3 competent WRs not one

NotForLong

Reaction score
I said this in another thread... when have you ever heard the coaches come out of training camp and say "Dak looks bad at camp"....I get it but now explain to me why Zeke gets carries instead of Pollard, now ask yourself is there really going to be a competition?
Yes because Micah aint having it . . . If they don't bring in competition and blow smoke up everyone's behind then I think there will be a full blown mutiny

Micah is not shy about voicing His opinion

But if you wanna go based on History . . . Then you are a 100% right . . . But it feels different this year . . . even Jerry made it a point to emphasize that he thought QB was an Advantage for the Cowboys as He looked broken Hearted . . . 1st time where I didn't hear Jerry throw the blame around

At this point Jerry is invested in Micah

Only tell tale sign will be of the Cowboys bring in another veteran and then have an open competition in Camp depending on the pedigree of the hypothetical Vet

Although based upon His salary He should be the automatic Starter . . . This year He should be made to earn it . . .and humiliated and made to sit the bench and let Him beg to be traded

He has lost the locker room and His Beastie has one foot out the door

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There were a couple of Dak fans that were like that. They claimed to be Cowboys fans. They were liars.

There were others that are Dak fans and still defend him but were concerned about the contract amount, like @America's Cowboy

What's done is done...now we just have to survive the choke.
Thank you, brother. You're absolutely correct.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes because Micah aint having it . . . If they don't bring in competition and blow smoke up everyone's behind then I think there will be a full blown mutiny

Micah is not shy about voicing His opinion

But if you wanna go based on History . . . Then you are a 100% right . . . But it feels different this year . . . even Jerry made it a point to emphasize that he thought QB was an Advantage for the Cowboys as He looked broken Hearted . . . 1st time where I didn't hear Jerry throw the blame around

At this point Jerry is invested in Micah

Only tell tale sign will be of the Cowboys bring in another veteran and then have an open competition in Camp depending on the pedigree of the hypothetical Vet

Although based upon His salary He should be the automatic Starter . . . This year He should be made to earn it . . .and humiliated and made to sit the bench and let Him beg to be traded

He has lost the locker room and His Beastie has one foot out the door
:lmao: :laugh::facepalm:

conner01

Reaction score
Because insisting on top pay when it hurts your team/teammates is selfish. Why would you think it isn't?
Because these guys have very short careers and I’d get all I could just like the vast majority of them do. Jerry is making billions of dollars and he could extend Dak today if he wanted to lower the cap. Would you take less money to make your boss more money?

kskboys

Reaction score
Because these guys have very short careers and I’d get all I could just like the vast majority of them do. Jerry is making billions of dollars and he could extend Dak today if he wanted to lower the cap. Would you take less money to make your boss more money?
I would take less money if I was already very rich to win a super bowl, absolutely. Not even a question.

You wouldn't? My gawd, man what in the world are you going to do w/ 200 mill that you can't do w/ 150 mill?

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Can't blame Dak for getting paid what he does. As a player or employee anywhere we want the most for us and our family. Its up to Jerry to make the call on how much is too much.