Dak Appreciation Thread

8FOR!3

Reaction score
This isn’t the same QB I’ve watched for 7 years.

Dude has been different ever since San Fran.

He just has such control of the offense right now.

He had 2 dropped TDs tonight. Hit Lamb in tight coverage and he didn’t expect the ball to be on him.

Hes a legit MVP candidate and he’s actually carrying this team offensively right now.

I’m shocked but im not a delusional fan that applauds mediocrity but im also not gonna deny when a guy is playing legit MVP brand of football right now.

Edit: side note - Bland played awful tonight and still made a big play.
I was getting to the point to where while I thought we could win with Dak I never thought he'd be on the level Romo got to at playing the QB position. Starting to think I may be wrong. Dak is playing at a very high level right now.

btgboys41

Reaction score
I have no other concerns nor do I need to see more. I’ve said the cowboys can win with him, but there’s an upgrade to be had. I certainly don’t feel that way now and I will say he will have tougher times and worse play coming up, but he’s the guy for this team.

Others have had that faith well before me. Well done.

Still won’t dive into the mindless debates nor belittle a different opinion, but he’s the guy.

He’s the leader in the clubhouse for MVP. I don’t care at all about his stats. He responded to almost every challenge and the team needed all of it and would have lost without all of his poise and toughness.

Ferguson has improved under his leadership, and so has CeeDee. For me the boxes are checked. This is an appreciation thread, and I appreciate him. No buts. Great job Dak and team.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He’s hitting the prime years for modern NFL QBs. Statistically most guys have their best years from ages 30-34. If we can keep the core together and replace the aging OL this team is gonna be pretty good for several more years.
Yep. This is primetime.

When a QB just mentally has so much experience, but still young enough that they haven’t regressed physically yet.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dude is playing like a man possessed. We’ve seen stretches like this in his career, but nothing this sustained.

If Dallas gets hot at the right time, dare I say we may have the QB to win it all this year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I was getting to the point to where while I thought we could win with Dak I never thought he'd be on the level Romo got to at playing the QB position. Starting to think I may be wrong. Dak is playing at a very high level right now.
It shouldn’t take this long to see this level of play.

But..

I’m starting to wonder if McCarthy taking over the offensive scheme and getting rid of all the leftover Garrett/Linehan/Kellen Moore offense is the big difference in Dak’s play.