Dak Appreciation Thread

Jipper

Reaction score
I get what you are saying but let's wait one more week...he looks like this against Philly and I'll be all in

BHendri5

Reaction score
That's because you've had your eyes closed since 2016, or you so upset that we have not won anything but games in so long you didn't won't to believe your eyes when you saw that Dak is legit

Big D

Reaction score
Looks like the same guy to me. When the blocking is good he typically follows suit.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This isn’t the same QB I’ve watched for 7 years.

Dude has been different ever since San Fran.

He just has such control of the offense right now.

He had 2 dropped TDs tonight. Hit Lamb in tight coverage and he didn’t expect the ball to be on him.

Hes a legit MVP candidate and he’s actually carrying this team offensively right now.

I’m shocked but im not a delusional fan that applauds mediocrity but im also not gonna deny when a guy is playing legit MVP brand of football right now.

Edit: side note - Bland played awful tonight and still made a big play.
A Dak hater actually with an apology. :thumbup: :flagwave:

zerofill

Reaction score
Yeah dude I have ripped him apart relentlessly for years now...
Dude must be taking Xanax or something... Because the game has slowed down for him FINALLY.
I mean... I actually thought he was just no fix stupid lol.

But, will give him credit...he and McCarthy must work well together.

Seattle is better than their record to... so feels like a good win.

We could have beat Philly... We better this time...

But yeah, I can't knock Dak right now.

I am loving Ferg though!! That kid is getting big time confidence.

Ken

Reaction score
I was getting to the point to where while I thought we could win with Dak I never thought he'd be on the level Romo got to at playing the QB position. Starting to think I may be wrong. Dak is playing at a very high level right now.
I knew this and said it many times. He has been at this level after mastering the Kellen offense. The problem was...he was getting any championship offense tutoring. He wasn't learning a proven championship system.

This is why I railed on how dumb it was to bring McCarthy in and not let him run and call his offense. Single dumbest thing we have done in a long time.

Cydios

Reaction score
Dak about to interview with R Sherman and the team.. "Dak sucks" might get a little chippy