Dak Appreciation Thread

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This isn’t the same QB I’ve watched for 7 years.

Dude has been different ever since San Fran.

He just has such control of the offense right now.

He had 2 dropped TDs tonight. Hit Lamb in tight coverage and he didn’t expect the ball to be on him.

Hes a legit MVP candidate and he’s actually carrying this team offensively right now.

I’m shocked but im not a delusional fan that applauds mediocrity but im also not gonna deny when a guy is playing legit MVP brand of football right now.

Edit: side note - Bland played awful tonight and still made a big play.
100% with you on this. We’ve both been called Dak haters in the past, but we both see a completely different player right now. He is legit playing like the best QB in the league at this moment. It’s unbelievable but I am enjoying this ride

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Playing at MVP level right now. No doubt about it. Can Dallas find a RB and can Quinn patch up the glaring D issues in time for a legite playoff run? ‘Cause Dallas has a QB right now that is ready.

423boys

Reaction score

He had 2 dropped TDs tonight. Hit Lamb in tight coverage and he didn’t expect the ball to be on him.

Hes a legit MVP candidate and he’s actually carrying this team offensively right now.

I’m shocked but im not a delusional fan that applauds mediocrity but im also not gonna deny when a guy is playing legit MVP brand of football right now.

The improvement is insane. I said he wasn’t the guy to lead us to the promise land but I be dammed if I’m not almost a believer. Dude is straight balling and should be the MVP front runner.

fivetwos

Reaction score
They finally showed some guts is what you all mean to say.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
He's really making good decisions in the pocket. Surveying the field and processing quickly. One tight force to Cee Dee which almost paid off but knew when to check it and move around in the pocket. The maturity is where Dak didn't force in a tight game and compound by turning the ball over. I've seen this movie so many times. This is a Dak led win.

freemanjc19

Reaction score

He is now throwing receivers open vice waiting until they get open! It's a big jump for QB when this happens. It may appear the light bulb has come on for him!!!!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I’ve never been the greatest Dak fan but I’m liking what I’m seeing from him. His confidence is sky high right now. I hope it continues.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

It took a few games for the Kellen Moore grime to wash off.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It shouldn’t take this long to see this level of play.

But..

I’m starting to wonder if McCarthy taking over the offensive scheme and getting rid of all the leftover Garrett/Linehan/Kellen Moore offense is the big difference in Dak’s play.
Hate to say it but some of us told folks this exact same thing and we were called Dak lovers and homers

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I think the criticism that he has never had an mvp type season is out the window at this point. He is and even more than that, he has been a big reason they win.

Darkhound

Reaction score

I agree.. I WILL ALWAYS be a fan. But I have been mad and angry and disappointed for more than 10 years now.
Tony Gonzales said after the game that he still has questions.
Seattle is a "middle tier team" and they gave us one heck of a headache. I still dont see our winning against Philly or SF.
Not even close