Dak benefit of the doubt will be gone with fans

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is not in the same league with Brees and Rodgers. Not even close and he is regressing.
You guys keep saying that as if it doesn't prove my point even further lol. He's not in their league yet he's expected to win more consistently then these two guys who are so much better than him lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right...so are you saying, take the money and run. A QB, especially a young QB like Dak should realize he has more potential in the future if he would settle for a little less, hell, 4 mil would be great for the TEAM.

In my goofy brain, if I'm on a TEAM that I love and want to win a SB I would sacrifice a little for the TEAM. Dak has a bright future, however, it appears that he thinks he's a little greater than he is. Not good...
I want the most money possible because if I get hurt you guys can cut me just like the Panthers did Cam and the Rams did Gurley.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well I'm not arguing here that Dak at his worst is as good as Rodgers at his worst. My point was these guys have struggled when they didn't have pieces around them. There's no way to argue around that. My argument was never Dak was as good as them. Its actually the opposite. If these veterans have struggled when the pieces aren't around him then why wouldn't Dak?

But no one else takes a team friendly deal so what's the point? Y'all want him to take a team friendly deal because y'all think it will help them sign this magical player. But it won't. You know where his 4 million will go? To paying Jaylon Smith.

IF they went 1-6 guess what? That wasn't no super cast buddy lol.

LOL...….A super cast. ahahahahaaha!!!!!

This really is comedy relief. What would we do without all the Dak turds to make us laugh?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So every game is just about a 1 on 1 battle between the QBs, and the QB with the most talent plays every game at a level that is better than the QB with somewhat less talent? If that's the case the rest of the NFL should just throw in the towel and leave it to KC, GB, NO and Seattle to duke it out.
Not historically, maybe not now,, but you better have one hell of defense and special teams if your going out gun the new era game,,, Mahomes type of I will just outscore you because I got the it factor.

basel90

Reaction score
Well I'm not arguing here that Dak at his worst is as good as Rodgers at his worst. My point was these guys have struggled when they didn't have pieces around them. There's no way to argue around that. My argument was never Dak was as good as them. Its actually the opposite. If these veterans have struggled when the pieces aren't around him then why wouldn't Dak?

But no one else takes a team friendly deal so what's the point? Y'all want him to take a team friendly deal because y'all think it will help them sign this magical player. But it won't. You know where his 4 million will go? To paying Jaylon Smith.

IF they went 1-6 guess what? That wasn't no super cast buddy lol.
agree, we also overpaid some others last year including deke. But he is the QB and had enough talent to win more , he failed.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rodgers, in like the last decade, has had one season with a QB Rating below 95............ and he got criticized that year to the point some wondered if he was washed up.

You Dak guys can't have it both ways............ you can't say he deserves to be the highest paid in football and then turn around and constantly make excuses for him when he struggles.
Struggle? He came within 1 yard of setting the all time Cowboy passing record. 388/596 completions, 65.1%, 4,902 passing yards, 30td, 11int, 277 rushing yards, 99.7 QB rating.

I know you only like to focus on the "struggles". All QB's struggle at time, but you're really looking ignorant with your Dak hate.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not historically, maybe not now,, but you better have one hell of defense and special teams if your going out gun the new era game,,, Mahomes type of I will just outscore you because I got the it factor.
How many teams have a QB that can outgun Mahomes? If that's the requirement, again, other teams might as well give up.

That said, of course not all QBs are the same, and some can carry a team somewhat more than others. But you can't just run out and grab an elite, Mahomes/Brees/Rogers level QB at will. If you could we wouldn't be talking about a 19 and 15 year veteran in that small group of elites.

basel90

Reaction score
You guys keep saying that as if it doesn't prove my point even further lol. He's not in their league yet he's expected to win more consistently then these two guys who are so much better than him lol.
he put him self in that situation because he wants to be paid like a top QB and more than these winners. He will be scrutinized massively next season and when he chokes as expected , the fallout will be massive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
agree, we also overpaid some others last year including deke. But he is the QB and had enough talent to win more , he failed.
So the coach didn't fail? The players didn't fail? Its Dak's responsibly when his special teams and defense failed.......its Dak's job when his team lead the league in drops? That's on Dak? So he should play defense and catch the football for himself too?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Right...so are you saying, take the money and run. A QB, especially a young QB like Dak should realize he has more potential in the future if he would settle for a little less, hell, 4 mil would be great for the TEAM.

In my goofy brain, if I'm on a TEAM that I love and want to win a SB I would sacrifice a little for the TEAM. Dak has a bright future, however, it appears that he thinks he's a little greater than he is. Not good...
what would have been great is ANY GIVE.. 33/105 5yrs would be team friendly and he wouldn't be in the poor house.SMH..

Dak is now on my list to just hope he earns this but if hes same old dak at years end, well Jerry you OPPS DID IT AGAIN..

I make Dak play out the tag and when he doesnt come through against , FT and trade next offseason, if he somehow gets us the an NFCCG or SB maybe I eat crow but jerry can back the truck up then.. at this point I see jekyl and hyde with daks play and its frustrating. You dont give a QB that kind a of deal if you arent sure..

those deals fans keep referring to ie Carr, cousins, wentz and goff Should be a warning not a blueprint..GAH!! Owners need to wake up and just say NO !

there isnt a big separation in play from a teddy b type at 21 and Dak at 35 , its insane an owner would pay 14mil more for a QB, id rather bullet the bullet and start over after this season with dak IF he is more of the same....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I want the most money possible because if I get hurt you guys can cut me just like the Panthers did Cam and the Rams did Gurley.

Got you...and we hope that will never happen, but if it did? I mean come on, brother...those guys are filthy rich. Not sure what Dak's guaranteed money is going to be, and if he get's hurt in training camp...the dude is still going to have millions of frogs to live on, if he uses his money wisely.

Greed is not a good.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

oh yah, another genius analysis. That's why Garrett and the whole coaching staff got fired and Dak is getting offered 34 million per year for 5 years. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he put him self in that situation because he wants to be paid like a top QB and more than these winners. He will be scrutinized massively next season and when he chokes as expected , the fallout will be massive.
Ok so where is the line for Dak not to get scrutinized? Where is that line? What does he have to do? He has to get paid 2 million dollars a year? He has to throw for 30 TD's? Oh wait...he did that last season and here were are lol.

Stop pretending like that guy won't get scrutinized either way because he would. He can't ran from it. He's the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. It comes with the territory. He knows it and you know it so quit playing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
what would have been great is ANY GIVE.. 33/105 5yrs would be team friendly and he wouldn't be in the poor house.SMH..

Dak is now on my list to just hope he earns this but if hes same old dak at years end, well Jerry you OPPS DID IT AGAIN..

I make Dak play out the tag and when he doesnt come through against , FT and trade next offseason, if he somehow gets us the an NFCCG or SB maybe I eat crow but jerry can back the truck up then.. at this point I see jekyl and hyde with daks play and its frustrating. You dont give a QB that kind a of deal if you arent sure..

those deals fans keep referring to ie Carr, cousins, wentz and goff Should be a warning not a blueprint..GAH!! Owners need to wake up and just say NO !

there isnt a big separation in play from a teddy b type at 21 and Dak at 35 , its insane an owner would pay 14mil more for a QB, id rather bullet the bullet and start over after this season with dak IF he is more of the same....

So you are doing all this moaning for 2 million dollars?:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nav22

Reaction score
So many DELICIOUS tears of unfathomable sadness to choose from... I don’t know where to begin!!!

YUMMY!!!!!
:lmao2:

Dak wins, his lowly haters lose. Because winners win and losers lose.

basel90

Reaction score
It's funny how Dak lost those games, and the other 53 players got screwed by it.
you are right, there is lots of blame to go around , and jason is now gone . Dak played poorly against good teams and struggled with accuracy and engineering comebacks etc, , but he wants to be the top paid QB while he has proven nothing on the feild.