Dak can make every throw

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what you’re talking about in this instance because it’s a straw man to what I’m talking about. The preseason? Stop it. Who said you shouldn’t feel optimistic? I never said or implied such. You keep strawmaning everything I post.

You came into this thread calling stats about Dak made up and bogus. Then you proceeded to attack others with a smart a** comments and implying that people are stupid that are excited about the win and Dak’s play.

What conclusion do you think people will take from that?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Your quote said you’re jumping to conclusions because of one game.

That’s why this is for 12 games. 11 more.
My quote was in response to the poster you took it from not to you. Nice try though.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You came into this thread calling stats about Dak made up and bogus. Then you proceeded to attack others with a smart a** comments and implying that people are stupid that are excited about the win and Dak’s play.

What conclusion do you think people will take from that?
I called your stats made up liar. I didn’t come into the thread calling stats about Dak overall made up and bogus. Again nice try but then distorted facts don’t change the truth. I attacked nobody but if you felt attacked I apologize. I did smart comments but in response to others smart comments to me but your emotions only have you seeing mine since you’re in your feelings over my POV of Dak.

The conclusion I think people will take is yours which is y’all gang up on me with post after post exaggerating my post to prove your point online. Don’t worry you have Blake and @kskboys to keep dapping your post like glorified hype men you’ll be okay.

kskboys

Reaction score
I called your stats made up liar. I didn’t come into the thread calling stats about Dak overall made up and bogus. Again nice try but then distorted facts don’t change the truth. I attacked nobody but if you felt attacked I apologize. I did smart comments but in response to others smart comments to me but your emotions only have you seeing mine since you’re in your feelings over my POV of Dak.

The conclusion I think people will take is yours which is y’all gang up on me with post after post exaggerating my post to prove your point online. Don’t worry you have Blake and @kskboys to keep dapping your post like glorified hype men you’ll be okay.
According to the rules, calling out posters results in banishment. Might want to belay that sort of behavior.

I don't pay much attention to arguments. If I see something I like, I hit the like button. I couldn't care less who made the post, or who I am supporting. Your little spat is funny, though, so keep on amusing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

Dude, you need to seriously go back and read the thread. You quoted me and said I posted made up stats.

I actually said “ sorry I thought they were accurate” and you attacked me for taking literally the word bogus and the phrase made up. Implying that I was stupid (public schools)

Ironically you later take several posters comments literally that are well known sayings. Like get a life.

That’s weird Imo.

kskboys

Reaction score
Narratives can be true. I know it's often used in a snarky sense these days, but I wasn't here.

It was interesting just how wide open guys were. On a slant to Cooper, the DB lined up 15 yards off him. That's just not going to work. Just blown coverages on Jarwin and Cobb TDs too.

Moore is clearly a big improvement over Linehan, but the Giants seemed to be working hard to make Moore's debut a hit.
Point taken!!!

Yup, it's gonna be a good 'un to see where we go from here.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
According to the rules, calling out posters results in banishment. Might want to belay that sort of behavior.

I don't pay much attention to arguments. If I see something I like, I hit the like button. I couldn't care less who made the post, or who I am supporting. Your little spat is funny, though, so keep on amusing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn’t call you out though so I’m not worried about banishment or violating rules. I said you keep calling the post which you do so don’t see how the truth is a call out. Thanks for trying that magic trick though. Blind support is something that is proven to be lies but believe what you want. I’m not having a spat s you’ll have to amuse youreself like I’m sure you’re used to.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dude, you need to seriously go back and read the thread. You quoted me and said I posted made up stats.

I actually said “ sorry I thought they were accurate” and you attacked me for taking literally the word bogus and the phrase made up. Implying that I was stupid (public schools)

Ironically you later take several posters comments literally that are well known sayings. Like get a life.

That’s weird Imo.
I know what I said and still stand by it. I didn’t imply you were stupid I said public school is failing people. That don’t mean you’re stupid a lot of good people doing big things came from public schools. As far as taking poster post literally I’ve already answered that but find it funny you say I should go back and read what I posted maybe you need to reread my post to you also. I already explained the sarcastic post but keep acting like I didn’t explain the obvious already.

If that’s weird to you it’s weird to you and that’s ok. We all see things differently doesn’t ruin my day. Much respect to all my fellow Boys fans even though I don’t agree with certain points y’all make.

kskboys

Reaction score
I didn’t call you out though so I’m not worried about banishment or violating rules. I said you keep calling the post which you do so don’t see how the truth is a call out. Thanks for trying that magic trick though. Blind support is something that is proven to be lies but believe what you want. I’m not having a spat s you’ll have to amuse youreself like I’m sure you’re used to.
Ah, and now the little insult!!!!! Funny stuff dude.

kskboys

Reaction score
I know what I said and still stand by it. I didn’t imply you were stupid I said public school is failing people. That don’t mean you’re stupid a lot of good people doing big things came from public schools. As far as taking poster post literally I’ve already answered that but find it funny you say I should go back and read what I posted maybe you need to reread my post to you also. I already explained the sarcastic post but keep acting like I didn’t explain the obvious already.

If that’s weird to you it’s weird to you and that’s ok. We all see things differently doesn’t ruin my day. Much respect to all my fellow Boys fans even though I don’t agree with certain points y’all make.
I gave you a like!!!! Do you feel more important now?

This whole thing has been about the silliest argument on the boards. I'm really surprised you keep partaking. Sometimes it's better just to step away.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ah, and now the little insult!!!!! Funny stuff dude.
Nope no insult at all. You need to stop trying to paint yourself as a victim. You posted something mentioning keep amusing you and I responded to it. Anything else is your mind making up what you wish it was.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I gave you a like!!!! Do you feel more important now?

This whole thing has been about the silliest argument on the boards. I'm really surprised you keep partaking. Sometimes it's better just to step away.
I have no need to feel more important at all. This is just a messageboard and I pointed out an observation with regards to the daps. Don’t get how that insinuates I want/need to feel more important. I can’t get that from anybody on here even if that was my intention which it isn’t. I don’t look at it as an argument just a misunderstanding because some folks take any criticism of Dak as something it isn’.

I keep partaking because I think it’s all good disagreement/fun even though I don’t like the strawmans at times.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I've been on this forum almost everyday for what is coming up on 15 years. Not once have I EVER seen one fan on this forum hate on Dak and want him to fail. So my question is, why do you guys keep making up things and passing them as a thing? Criticism does not count as hate. If someone last year said Dak needs to improve on pocket presence, take more chance over the middle, etc. It is an observation made that could be a result of Dak still growing as a young qb, OR our scheme was inefficient last year due to bad coaching. There are a few differences from last year, the main one being Moore at coordinator. It's week one, let's put a streak together, we can be happy, but we can also still be wary of the progress that was shown. It's a long season, enjoy the ride.