Dak-Deniers/Fact Haters, What Will Dak Have to Do for You to Eat Crow?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Many negative posters don't have a goal to ever be "happy".

Extreme negativity is the easiest method for them to get attention.
It makes them feel empowered. It's a similar concept to conspiracy theorists.
If 1 guy is the only person that's discovered a conspiracy, then in his mind he must be smarter than everybody else.​
:facepalm:

Because there's only one person seeing these flaws with Dak...:rolleyes:

Tell us again how the coaches didn't let Dak read defenses.

starcity214

Reaction score
The thing about Dak is that he's an average QB that wants to get paid as a superstar.

Think about it.. would anybody here want to pay Cole Beasley "Julio Jones" type money?

Of course not..

Beasley is a good player but he's limited and his production can be replaced by a cheaper player..

Same as Dak. We have seen other QBs put up similar stats (Keenum, Bottles) and you don't see teams paying them top dollar.

I would be ok with Dak as our QB at 20 mil a year but I think yo pay him MORE would be stupid to be honest with you..

starcity214

Reaction score
So you thinking being named the 6th best QB in the NFC is an insult? And how about his first pro bowl? Or does that not suit your agenda?

So is it better to be named to the pro bowl or not named?

The things you trolls say gets more and more ridiculous.

Even Matt Ryan who had a "better" season turned down the Pro Bowl so I'm not sure Dak is even the 6th best QB in the NFC..

Add the other AFC QBs and that still puts Dak as middle of the pack QB (average) even though he had 3 pro bowl offensive linemen (But they suck and probowl doesn't count for them) pro bowl RB, and Pro Bowl WR..

What other QB had that kind of offensive help?!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
34595u.gif

@GhostOfPelluer @Rockport @America's Cowboy @Ranching @waldoputty

LOL.....funny.....Now tell us how much is Dak's PR guy paying you gents
(
@GhostOfPelluer @Rockport @OmerV @America's Cowboy @QuincyCartereEra @Ranching @waldoputty) @Blake@daboyzruleperiod@Nav22

to post here daily how great the Dak man is?

Cause its pretty evident your daily main goal here in these lovely forums is to Sell Dak at all costs!
Not the Cowboys but DAK DAK DAK DAK.....!!!

Who is OmerV giving orders to here?

OmerV said:
Just watch this guy post in the future. There is a long standing pattern.

Is OmerV your Boss and who is he giving instructions to for forum members to be watched?

Also my question has still to be answered on this Gem of a post from

rockport
When you get a like from @PAPPYDOG the rest of us know to ignore you.

Pappydog....
who are the rest of us?

It leave ones to ponder do we have a group of posters here like a pack of wolfs are attacking any critic concerning Dak in a organized effort?

My best guess is that they are paid to sell Dak here daily and its pretty evident that they care little about the Cowboys and there only goal is to sell sell sell Dak!!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
no, its not his play. its the market dummy....that's what QBs get these days..... learn the difference...… but then again, a single cell brained organism has limitations

:muttley:
Then why did Super Bowl champ Nick Foles sign for just $22 mil/year this offseason, you know-nothing clown?
:laugh:

Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyrod Taylor BOTH just signed deals worth $5.5 mil/year over 2 years this offseason. Dak will make AT LEAST 5 times that figure once he signs.

Foles, Taylor and Fitzpatrick will make $33 mil COMBINED next season.... Dak will make around that much BY HIMSELF.

DURRRRR IT’S DA MARKET!!! HAS NOTHING TAH DO WIT HIS PLAY!!!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.....funny.....Now tell us how much is Dak's PR guy paying you gents
(
@GhostOfPelluer @Rockport @OmerV @America's Cowboy @QuincyCartereEra @Ranching @waldoputty) @Blake@daboyzruleperiod@Nav22

to post here daily how great the Dak man is?

Cause its pretty evident your daily main goal here in these lovely forums is to Sell Dak at all costs!
Not the Cowboys but DAK DAK DAK DAK.....!!!

Who is OmerV giving orders to here?

OmerV said:
Just watch this guy post in the future. There is a long standing pattern.

Is OmerV your Boss and who is he giving instructions to for forum members to be watched?

Also my question has still to be answered on this Gem of a post from

rockport
When you get a like from @PAPPYDOG the rest of us know to ignore you.

Pappydog....
who are the rest of us?

It leave ones to ponder do we have a group of posters here like a pack of wolfs are attacking any critic concerning Dak in a organized effort?

My best guess is that they are paid to sell Dak here daily and its pretty evident that they care little about the Cowboys and there only goal is to sell sell sell Dak!!!!
Don't worry, PD, your own kind will take care of you for us.

:lmao:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak "lovers" started using Brady as a comparison his rookie season - don't cry that Brady is now the standard Dak is still being held to. Now that Dak's flaws are glaring, you folks want to knock him down to the point you compare him to middling QBs like Alex Smith.
Dak Prescott faults are glaring? You mean his positives are shining through. You mean like Mahomes if he gets pressured up the middle he gets flustered. That doesn't sound like Prescott. You mean like mr. Hail Mary Aaron Rodgers. No Prescott goes on a game-winning drive not just one lollipop throw. I could go on but you won't get it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only debate and using your words complaining is when it pertains to DAK?
Now Mr.Rockport why is that?

Why aren't there threads debating the talents of Zeke,Coop,Byron,LVE,Martin,Fred,Jaylong, etc etc etc.....
I'll say it one more time......Why are there exclusively doubts here if Mr. Prescott is the real deal?

Why?????....we'll there's doubt and your answer to this fact is that there all Haters.
You get the idea but then again knowing your DAK First team second philosophy who knows and we really don't care as we have eyes and can see a inept QB who is unworthy of leading America's team to anywhere but maybe a FG attempt!
Does it really need to be explained to you. The reason people dislike Prescott.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When you have lived with these.......

Roger-Staubach.jpg

i3x1esudfowpalmpoi48.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

How the heck can you be sold on the below which half of the time is throwing for UNDER 200 yards a game!

2016-dallas-cowboys-one-hell-of-a-season.jpg

There's pretty much nothing Dak can do as he doesn't have the God given Talent to carry a team on his shoulders......a simple cog in a very talented and expensive machine.....

P.S. Give us our LONG BALL back baby we don't do ANEMIC in BIG D!!!!!!
Dallas never won a Superbowl on the long ball. Someone hasn't been paying attention. It's always about game winning drives

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You would have a point if my response was against someone like yourself who doesn’t come here and complain about anything and everything the Cowboys do. My response was to a certain individual and based on his history here. So it is unworthy of you to not understand the context of my post.
I've only been here for a short time. But it didn't take long to find out people's tendencies. And I totally agree with you. I've noticed you tried to be as fair as possible. I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like and what I don't like. And at the times when I choose to do it. I never follow the crowd. I believe yourself in a few others can give the same speech

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please feel free to explain it to us my fellow Cowboy fan.
We are a ball control smash-mouth offense. When we needed to win games on Prescott's arm like the Ravens the Giants we did. Understand the scheme the team was playing before you slam a quarterback for not wanting it the way you want him to

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas never won a Superbowl on the long ball. Someone hasn't been paying attention. It's always about game winning drives

We won Superbowl's when we had a Quality QB who could gut them out when needed to......not going 0-7 when our rushing game was -75 yards....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please feel free to explain it to us my fellow Cowboy fan.
I've been watching in living this sport before you were born. I just think I have a better understanding. I've never seen you say one thing positive about the quarterback. And that's ridiculous in itself

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We won Superbowl's when we had a Quality QB who could gut them out when needed to......not going 0-7 when our rushing game was -75 yards....
Which Danny White's ring Tony Romo's ring.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're consistent Tendencies and hate for Prescott gives you no Integrity on the subject

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are a ball control smash-mouth offense. When we needed to win games on Prescott's arm like the Ravens the Giants we did. Understand the scheme the team was playing before you slam a quarterback for not wanting it the way you want him to

So now thats what we're shooting for the 2000 Ravens who had a once in 25 year defense?
Now why is that?
Cause our QB is sub par and you guys want to pay and keep this guy....GL in today's Cap world getting a Ravens type defense together to save Dak of course lol....amazing dreams simply amazing......

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak Prescott actually it's his intermediate throw that needs the most work over the linebacker before the corner, but you never hear the haters speak of that because they follow the crowd and then you'll think it's a dink and dunk and can't throw the long ball. Copycat ignorance

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So now thats what we're shooting for the 2000 Ravens who had a once in 25 year defense?
Now why is that?
Cause our QB is sub par and you guys want to pay and keep this guy....GL in today's Cap world getting a Ravens type defense together to save Dak of course lol....amazing dreams simply amazing......
That's right he's my quarterback and I want to pay him because the kid is a winner. Come for the ride you might like it. I slammed Prescott in the first second third quarter and he makes me eat my words in the fourth quarter when the game is on the line. Isn't that what football is about winning when you have the ball in your hands last. Understand the game understand what we're trying to accomplish