Dak-Deniers/Fact Haters, What Will Dak Have to Do for You to Eat Crow?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So now thats what we're shooting for the 2000 Ravens who had a once in 25 year defense?
Now why is that?
Cause our QB is sub par and you guys want to pay and keep this guy....GL in today's Cap world getting a Ravens type defense together to save Dak of course lol....amazing dreams simply amazing......
Subpar quarterback who has taken us to the playoffs to other three seasons while he was in training like I said please understand the game. And what's really happening and not just what you think is happening

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's right he's my quarterback and I want to pay him because the kid is a winner. Come for the ride you might like it. I slammed Prescott in the first second third quarter and he makes me eat my words in the fourth quarter when the game is on the line. Isn't that what football is about winning when you have the ball in your hands last. Understand the game understand what we're trying to accomplish

No Comment.....lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak Prescott has more fourth-quarter wins than any other quarterback in the last 3 Seasons. I could go on and on but some people that just start to tunnel vision to understand

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From the first snap all the way to the last snap everything in between is called football. Last year's playoffs were atrocious quarterback play. Mahomes looked horrible Brady look like a rookie. Jared Goff LMAO Prescott had the best playoff game of all the quarterbacks.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You asked for an explanation. LOL don't like the truth. Because those are actual facts everything I said nothing was opinion

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Then why did Super Bowl champ Nick Foles sign for just $22 mil/year this offseason, you know-nothing clown?
:laugh:

Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyrod Taylor BOTH just signed deals worth $5.5 mil/year over 2 years this offseason. Dak will make AT LEAST 5 times that figure once he signs.

Foles, Taylor and Fitzpatrick will make $33 mil COMBINED next season.... Dak will make around that much BY HIMSELF.

DURRRRR IT’S DA MARKET!!! HAS NOTHING TAH DO WIT HIS PLAY!!!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
not sure what your point is in this thread. sounds like a drunk drivel. what does money have to do with all of this, but then again Dak Looovvveerrrs response is so predictable. perhaps time to take the poster off the ceiling for a few days or hide the Vaseline bottle.

btw, you are really cute when you are mad

:grin::lmao2::laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The thing about Dak is that he's an average QB that wants to get paid as a superstar.

Think about it.. would anybody here want to pay Cole Beasley "Julio Jones" type money?

Of course not..

Beasley is a good player but he's limited and his production can be replaced by a cheaper player..

Same as Dak. We have seen other QBs put up similar stats (Keenum, Bottles) and you don't see teams paying them top dollar.

I would be ok with Dak as our QB at 20 mil a year but I think yo pay him MORE would be stupid to be honest with you..
its market driven. is he worth 34M a year? not sure. but his stats say based on comparison with the rest of the QBs and contracts handed out. If he was a top QB in the league I would hand him 40, 45 no problem because it would still give us a chance to win...but 34 and needing to sign all these other players to support him, not sure if we have enough money...I am already worried having to sign Smith, Zeke, Cooper, Jones. and if we start to lose these players, can we win a championship. can Dak carry the team? all we have heard from Dak Lovers and Dak Fanatics is get him a better OL, get him zeke back, get him a WR, get him a TE.....and see how great he is.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak Prescott faults are glaring? You mean his positives are shining through. You mean like Mahomes if he gets pressured up the middle he gets flustered. That doesn't sound like Prescott. You mean like mr. Hail Mary Aaron Rodgers. No Prescott goes on a game-winning drive not just one lollipop throw. I could go on but you won't get it
:huh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak Prescott has more fourth-quarter wins than any other quarterback in the last 3 Seasons. I could go on and on but some people that just start to tunnel vision to understand
which means he has put the team behind and in trouble in the first three quarters more than any other QB in the past 3 years. why is it that he just can't put teams away so he doesn't have to have a come back!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
From the first snap all the way to the last snap everything in between is called football. Last year's playoffs were atrocious quarterback play. Mahomes looked horrible Brady look like a rookie. Jared Goff LMAO Prescott had the best playoff game of all the quarterbacks.
ahhh, what!? :huh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
answer to the OP......win a SB. I'm not a Dak hater, but a realist. The reality is, nothing else matters but winning a SB. That's how all QB's are measured. Fair or unfair. Danny White never won a SB...nor did Jim Kelly. Doesn't diminish them...but it doesn't put them in that rarified air. Same with Marino. Dak is not Elite, but doesn't need to be. Win a SB...and he's in that special QB club. That's what he must do.

bodi

Reaction score
he fist has to take us to the NFC championship game Danny White - did it

thee on to win a SB