Dak doubters

RonnieT24

Reaction score
...or perhaps people who are hesitant about Dak point to his record since 2017 and realize while Dak is playing well so far this season, it is only 3 games into the season and the defense and running game have stepped up a lot so far.

His record? So if it's bad it's HIS record and when we're winning it's the defense and the running game.. Could you be a little more obvious?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
His record? So if it's bad it's HIS record and when we're winning it's the defense and the running game.. Could you be a little more obvious?

You mean you aren't obvious? Come on, stop playing the hypocrite.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
...or perhaps Cowboys fans are enjoying the success and the real haters are people calling out imaginary haters.
Well, here is your chance to prove you’re not a hater. Will you give them man props or are you going to be hyper critical of everything he does? The dude has answered the bell. Now we just get to see who has agendas and who just had legitimate questions. Proof will be in the pudding.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak is as cerebral as Romo, minus the turnovers. This kid is special!

THis is 100% on point. I remember when Garrett was always trying to call plays as though Romo was as smart as him.. And until late 2013 Romo simply wasn't.. so defenses would fool him a lot. But the last couple of games of 2013 and all of 2014 we saw Romo get all the way there.. But by then his body was failing him.. Dak is 6 years younger than Romo was when it all came together for him. He's also got a much better body in general to work with ... So it's very possible that we're going to get 8-10 years of Dak playing at this level.. That just has me unbelievably excited!!!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
...or perhaps Cowboys fans are enjoying the success and the real haters are people calling out imaginary haters.
Nah…

You and the other hater who liked your post deserve to be called out. You two, along with many others, have been grotesque in your hundreds of insulting posts towards Dak.

You were wrong. Don’t play the “team guy” now

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Well, here is your chance to prove you’re not a hater. Will you give them man props or are you going to be hyper critical of everything he does? The dude has answered the bell. Now we just get to see who has agendas and who just had legitimate questions. Proof will be in the pudding.

and there we go with that word.... "agenda". I wonder what word you are replacing with that one? We all know what word you inserting it for. Unfortunately we can't have an adult conversation about this anymore.

He played a good game today. That throw on 2nd and ?? in the 4th with a chance to ice the game was horrible, but I suppose the TE was so open he just couldn't believe his eyes and that's why he almost tossed it into his feet and nearly gave Carolina a chance. Having said that, he and the team looked really good. I'll even give Kellen the Kid some credit today.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
and there we go with that word.... "agenda". I wonder what word you are replacing with that one? We all know what word you inserting it for. Unfortunately we can't have an adult conversation about this anymore.

He played a good game today. That throw on 2nd and ?? in the 4th with a chance to ice the game was horrible, but I suppose the TE was so open he just couldn't believe his eyes and that's why he almost tossed it into his feet and nearly gave Carolina a chance. Having said that, he and the team looked really good. I'll even give Kellen the Kid some credit today.
I don’t beat around the bush so I am not replacing “agenda” with any word. I say what I mean and mean what I say. I am a Dak fan that has been hard on Dak lovers all off season. Fact is, dude has answered his critics questions and if his “haters” can’t admit that then they should quit complaining about being called haters. If you fit that bill, then so be it.

jnday

Reaction score
This hurts the Dak haters. They really would rather this team lose with Dak playing bad than win and Dak plays good. I won't even tag the main ringleaders of those losers.
You are showing pure ignorance with this post. Nobody is cheering for Dallas to lose. Personally, I have never cheered against the Cowboys. When it comes to Dak, I don’t care if he is playing great or not. He doesn’t matter to me. I remember Ryan Leaf playing in Dallas. I didn’t care about him either. I don’t have to get giddy and act like Dak walks on water just because of some posters on a message board, but it will take more than Dak and his silly little cult of fans to stop me from being a Cowboys fan.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
One thing that is incredibly impressive is his accuracy. That’s not something he always had when he came into the league. He just continues to get better and is everything you want in a leader
I think hes been more patient which is saying something. I know people have always said he has happy feet and may even hold the ball too long. But I think he is showing just an overall different mindset in controlling the field. That is what is interesting.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Nah…

You and the other hater who liked your post deserve to be called out. You two, along with many others, have been grotesque in your hundreds of insulting posts towards Dak.

You were wrong. Don’t play the “team guy” now

Given your newness to the group I will forgive your ignorance.