Dak doubters

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well, you’ve been crapping all over Dak and the Cowboys for months now so obviously I wanted to know your take on how the season is progressing. I mean you’ve been especially harsh on Dak and he’s proven you completely wrong so curious to see if you have the balls to admit you were wrong.
Can you please screenshot my posts or something whenever I give Dak props so you’ll stop forgetting that I do?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
not sure why it was an empty back field.....those are the plays that I think Moore outsmarts himself. just put zeke there...give an option for Dak to change to a run. zeke can pass block and give additional help. or worst case, he can swing out for a quick dump off to get off the endzone....
Exactly. Just like the trick play in the first half in the red zone that went for nowhere and ended up with a failed 4th and goal.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
No this is a garbage Eagles team. The Cowboys are so much more talented than the Eagles.

How is a team with Cox, Slay, Hargrave, Ertz, Johnson, Kelce, and Smith not talented? Their organization is just in a funk and they're badly put together. But I don't think they're much less talented than we are, sans their QB who is definitely not good.

johneric8

Reaction score
Anyone who’s still doubting him is a complete idiot who knows nothing about football. Some moron on the game chat was calling him a bum after the fumble. Another fan said they couldn’t believe we paid such an average QB all that money. What a bunch of stupid knee jerkers! :laugh:
Their not just idiots, there actually sinners...seriously though, pride is a very toxic sin, much worse than being labeled an idiot...

johneric8

Reaction score
no and no but yes

dont make excuses, he fumbled ,cost our defense 7..he also had a near fumble sack lost snap and im still wondering those two plays where he turned to hand the ball of with an empty backfield..so like said not hating Daks our guy but he was far from perfect..

this was a 4 phase win

coaches
offense
defense
STs
well 5 if you count fans..:)
:facepalm::facepalm:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I do wish you lost to SD, you had chances. You’re really killing our Strength of Schedule.

GaSKeba.jpg
dAK/ Passer rating: 143.3.

Blake

Reaction score
Daks Great

but come on dont act like his fumble 6 dropped snap near fumble and some odd late game ghost handoffs were prefect..

hes our guy no doubt a great qb but he had soem bad plays this game made our offesne have near 25min scoring drought..this happeons far to often.

so if fans are allowed to point out when a player like cwill, biadsz, zeke etc have bad plays rip and mock our coaches over a to not called lets point out dak had some bad moments this game..the bad iNT against the chargers didnt score td after the first qtr in the chargers game etc etc

no ones perfect..Dak should have shut up the haters

however that doesn't mean we cant point out bad plays..im dak fan but he had soem odd moments this game..

Nah. You're just a Dak hater with the grammar of a 3rd grader that fails at English.

GINeric

Reaction score
If you noticed.... most of the Dak haters don't know a damn thing about football. But those fake clowns were cheering loud tonight like they've always believed in him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dakko drove the Cowboy bus against (as projected) a rebuilding/injury plagued Eagles team who found out tonight they will be looking to draft a QB in the upcoming draft.

Flamma

Reaction score
Stop it you didn't enjoy anything after the 7-7 score. Eagles got dominated.

Dominated is being nice. But Ieven laughed when Dak went to hand the ball of to Zeke and no one was there. But at least, and unlike Hurts, he was smart enough to not pass it because he knew there would be ineligible men down field.

Flamma

Reaction score
I am very impressed... like my opinion matters, but that kid has grown up right before our eyes. It is like watching a son you are sure is going to struggle at life just to see him kill it in the real world.

Me too. I can honestly say I didn't expect this result. Especially after the injury. To say I'm impressed at how he's played over these 3 games is an understatement.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I do wish you lost to SD, you had chances. You’re really killing our Strength of Schedule.

GaSKeba.jpg

Your trash team was embarrassed, humiliated, and run off the field tonight. We put up four dimes and it should have been 5. The only answer to 'Who is Hurts a better QB than in the NFC East?'

Answer: None

I LOVE thrashing Philly. My Braves are going to do it to you again this week. Send me your address. I'll mail you a crying towel and a Football 101 book.