Twitter: Dak expected to get his own Jordan line

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I am soooooo thankful I have no grandkids.
It would drive me nuts to hear them exclaim they were sporting their Daks, peeping through the Jaylons, and booming to the cool vibes of Butthead Flat.
97964ecad976b24cf8c65494d6b26457.384x384x1.jpg

You just don't understand old man!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Seriuosly? Jordan won how many championships again? And Dak has won what exactly?
Comparing the greatest NBA player whose played for 19 years to an NFL kid whose played a little over 4 years. That's some logic. I ♡ it. Had to give ole acr a "like" for giving daboyz a good chuckle. TY :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm still not going to purchase shoes with the swoosh. Overpriced!

Good for DP though.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Heck yeah been waiting to get some Cowboys colorways on some fresh Jay's! Bout time. Imagine that, a billion dollar company who is willing to invest on what people are calling a bust....its like they have some sort of knowledge or something...:muttley:. Dude bet on himself and won, nothing but respect for that.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
About as clutch as it made Zeke. I guess now we'll see him take himself out every 3rd play. Its pretty exhausting towing that fat wallet around.
Very few RB1s left in this league, its very archaic even having only two in this era... who is our RB3?