Twitter: Dak expected to get his own Jordan line

blueblood70

Reaction score
and so hes making even more money, will he win more with those shoes, if so great if not this is already a known piece of news and IDC..

zero______ ks given :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seriuosly? Jordan won how many championships again? And Dak has won what exactly?

If this was Michael's idea I'm disappointed he would want to be associated with mediocrity.

I would say Jordan is blind if that is who he wants to partner with. Jordan is the ultimate champion. Dak is ..... well, a big bag of zero.
You're associated with it....I guess you're disappointed in yourself. No self esteem.

Scotman

Reaction score
Here's hoping Dak makes them look like geniuses when his career is complete.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriuosly? Jordan won how many championships again? And Dak has won what exactly?

If this was Michael's idea I'm disappointed he would want to be associated with mediocrity.

I would say Jordan is blind if that is who he wants to partner with. Jordan is the ultimate champion. Dak is ..... well, a big bag of zero.
You don't realize the goal is to make money, not make statements about playoff records?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

what does it have to do with winning championships? its marketing. its popularity. not based on championships...geez people, you are mixing up real world with NFL fantasy world.....some of ya'll are way too serious about this Dak stuff.

jrumann59

Reaction score
What can an nfl player have a line for? Jordans are actual shoes you can wear, I doubt many people will wear dak cleats.
Back in the day they used to do a sneaker line based off the field cleat. Go back look at the cleats Griffey wore in baseball and then his show offered by Nike very similiar in design. Also football equipment market has gotten insane,

NotForLong

Reaction score
Heck yeah been waiting to get some Cowboys colorways on some fresh Jay's! Bout time. Imagine that, a billion dollar company who is willing to invest on what people are calling a bust....its like they have some sort of knowledge or something...:muttley:. Dude bet on himself and won, nothing but respect for that.
He didn't get the shoe deal yet . . . this is an audition year. Which means the Boys once again will be showcasing Dak . . . He should have 5000 yards and the Cowboys will be 6-11. . with endless threads about how bad the Wr's are and How Dak can't be expected to carry the team

Can't wait for the $#it $#ow. . I thought we were done with Dak auditioning for His contract Now this:facepalm:

I thought He could go back to being a bis driver . . . will it ever end?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Footlocker already has them up on their site:

77-F0764-E-2-F6-F-4671-9-DAD-CCBC53-D42499.jpg

NotForLong

Reaction score
Here's hoping Dak makes them look like geniuses when his career is complete.
Geniuses? We are talking about Jones right? . . . Dak is finally gonna make them look like geniuses?

Keep dreaming

In 2016 they were blind squirrels that found a nut (A capable backup for their All Pro Starter)

Then they were just completely Nuts when the kept Dak as the starter . . then they showed themselves to be the morons they are the way they handled the Dak contract

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Geniuses? We are talking about Jones right? . . . Dak is finally gonna make them look like geniuses?

Keep dreaming

In 2016 they were blind squirrels that found a nut (A capable backup for their All Pro Starter)

Then they were just completely Nuts when the kept Dak as the starter . . then they showed themselves to be the morons they are the way they handled the Dak contract
They were such geniuses that if not for Romo and Moore getting injured Dak would've never seen the field. That's how highly they thought of him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
They were such geniuses that if not for Romo and Moore getting injured Dak would've never seen the field. That's how highly they thought of him.

To be fair at that time Dak had not mastered the art of shining in practice and by all accounts he was stinking up the joint bad enough that there was serious talk that Jameil Showers was better.. or at least as good. Nobody in Cowboys camp had seen how good Dak became with the lights on until the lights went on in that Rams preseason game. That was the hoooo leeee sheeet moment for everybody involved. Point being.. the Joneses had no reasons to believe Dak was any good to that point because the coaches had not seen it in practice and they only put him in the game because it was preseason and "what the hell.. why not.. "

NotForLong

Reaction score
I was under the impression if we dumped Romo it was guaranteed that Dak would have won one by now. . . "He was only getting better" 2016 was his best year when He was a bus Driver on unstoppable force . . . That team needed a veteran QB that could make all the throws . . . Not over achieving Bus driver.

These clowns still hoping Dak becomes the winner they remember but it aint gonna happen Dak is all about His stats and when His Stats are up the team loses . but He never gets blamed because all these Dak Fan boys are invested for the long haul.

Because if Dak continues to fail it will prove that 2016 was our golden shot at a Championship and they all backed the wrong man

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I was under the impression if we dumped Romo it was guaranteed that Dak would have won one by now. . . "He was only getting better" 2016 was his best year when He was a bus Driver on unstoppable force . . . That team needed a veteran QB that could make all the throws . . . Not over achieving Bus driver.

These clowns still hoping Dak becomes the winner they remember but it aint gonna happen Dak is all about His stats and when His Stats are up the team loses . but He never gets blamed because all these Dak Fan boys are invested for the long haul.

Because if Dak continues to fail it will prove that 2016 was our golden shot at a Championship and they all backed the wrong man
I believe Dak can win us a championship, but I feel for that to happen he needs to play more like the 2016-2018 version of Dak rather then the 2019-2020 version.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore was just a placeholder while Dak learned, and of course as a 4th round pick Dak wasn't expected to immediately start over Romo. The plan the team had all along was to see how Dak would develop, not to write him in as an immediate starter.

No reason to talk down on the team because Dak worked out better than would have been expected in year 1 when he was thrown into action. That isn't somehow a negative thing.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Does Dak get this if he plays for the Colts? Why hasn't Lamar Jackson gotten this yet? Russell Wilson seems like the perfect fit for the Jordan brand? Oh wait, I know why. It's because that team Dak plays for..you know...the most valuable franchise on this spinning rock we live on. Jerry needs to start including that in his contract negotiations the next time he has an average/above average player wanting to be the highest paid player in the history of football.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I believe Dak can win us a championship, but I feel for that to happen he needs to play more like the 2016-2018 version of Dak rather then the 2019-2020 version.

I think Dak needs to combine the incredible ball care taker from those first three years with some key aggressive moments .. I don't think he needs to be throwing it 45-50 times a game because I don't think that's winning football regardless of who the QB is. If Dak can get his INT numbers back down to single digits and still throw for mid 30's in touchdowns we'll be in good shape. I've said many times I think he was finding that equilibrium before he got hurt last year. The way he went to work on the Giants defense in that 2nd quarter and the first possession of the third showed me that he might have found it right there. I was reminded of that Star Trek episode when Kirk was trapped on a planet with that big lizard lookin thing and was fighting to the death with it for some other aliens' entertainment. Bones and McCoy were up on the ship watching the whole thing on the video screen when Kirk figures out that the rocks all around him were essentially made of gun powder.. He was never going to beat the lizard thing in hand to hand combat but now he had the means to make a weapon.. when Spock sees the look on Kirk's face as he figures this out he looks at the doc and utters in classic Spock fashion "He knows, Doctor, he knows..." That's what went through my mind when I watched Dak march our offense on three straight 75 yard TD drives looking as efficient as we've ever seen him. And this was with Knight and Steele at tackle.. I was like "He done figured it out... He knows! He knows... We're gonna win this division going away.." Then he got hurt ... and it all went out the window.