Dak gets another Top 5 ranking

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Yobwocs, Jun 2, 2021.

1. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

35,953 Messages
    23,772 Likes Received
    Make up your mind clown. Am I going to back peddle or arent I?

Seven likes this.
  2. MountaineerCowboy

MountaineerCowboy Well-Known Member

2,269 Messages
    3,406 Likes Received
    "There's no way you back peddle if Dak fails. You're in your feels wayyyyy too much."

Which part of that do you not understand?

3. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

21,056 Messages
    21,394 Likes Received
    Dak is the king of off season rankings

4. CowboyRoy

35,953 Messages
    23,772 Likes Received

I never asked you about your expectations. I could care less about your expectations. You don't even understand football. :lmao2::lmao:

Dak is already tearing up the NFL. Its the defense that needs to meet expectations.

Seven likes this.
  5. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

26,312 Messages
    24,921 Likes Received
    And this is why you are so ignorant and embarrass yourself every time you post. All you go by is team accomplishments and not take each individual players and judge separately on their talents.

6. CowboyRoy

35,953 Messages
    23,772 Likes Received
    First you said I would back peddle, then you said there is no way I back peddle.

You also said if he didnt meet expectations. I never gave any expectations.

You just make up stupid stuff as you go because you keep getting your *** kicked in every conversation.

Seven likes this.
  7. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

16,993 Messages
    7,793 Likes Received
    why are you upset. you tried to justify your opinion on stats. I showed you similar stats and ask a simple question and now you change again and say its my opinion. then just say that. its my opinion why try to justify/prove it with stats, when it was meaningless to beging with...

don't get upset. everyone is wrong some of the time. some more often than others. doesn't mean anything

8. CowboysFaninHouston

16,993 Messages
    7,793 Likes Received
    that means he is a troll. they often look for a sensitive subject on a message board, take a side that creates responses and contribute nothing, but just try to stir things up. like I said, lonely turds, looking for social interaction on the internet to fullfill their lives.

Diehardblues and Seven like this.
  9. MountaineerCowboy

MountaineerCowboy Well-Known Member

2,269 Messages
    3,406 Likes Received
    I'm not upset. You asked me a question, I answered, and you didn't like it.

It's not my problem if you don't like it.

10. CowboysFaninHouston

16,993 Messages
    7,793 Likes Received
    sorry, I have to jump in...but

based on your statement and proof, the stats showed Cousins is better than Dak. so I showed you that cousins stats were better than brady, so based on the logic Cousins is better than Brady, but then you said no Brady is better. then you added the stats apply for QBs that haven't won anything. so then winning makes you better, I guess Dilfer was better than Marino, although Marino had better stats.

but your logic fell apart a few pages ago.

now, I respect your opinion, but don't try to prove it. its an opinion. doesn't need proving, when you tried to prove it, that's where it all fell apart.

11. CowboysFaninHouston

16,993 Messages
    7,793 Likes Received
    and 2nd highest paid thing once again.

so 2 years from now, he is the 10th highest paid...does it mean top 10 MVP and playoffs is acceptable? I mean we are setting expectations based on where salary ranks...and we know all too well about salary rankings

Diehardblues and Seven like this.
  12. CowboysFaninHouston

16,993 Messages
    7,793 Likes Received
    I never said I didn't like it. when did I say I didn't like your opinion. you are entitled to your opinion. but you posted some stats to prove your point. I disproved it. now you say I am upset. upset about what?

13. MaineBoy

MaineBoy Well-Known Member

1,052 Messages
    784 Likes Received
    that’s only because your nose is always in the way...

Vandyr likes this.
  14. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

26,312 Messages
    24,921 Likes Received
    Back down to your mothers basement boy.

15. Kingofholland

Kingofholland Well-Known Member

2,115 Messages
    1,961 Likes Received
    It doesn't make sense to put Dak in front of Allen or Wilson at this point but probably 7th is the right spot. The difference with Cousins is his career winning record of .500. Cousins may be underrated by some but his record says he's an average NFL starter which is where he's ranked.

16. stiletto

stiletto Well-Known Member

6,003 Messages
    7,491 Likes Received
    All I get from this thread is that Dak is a Top "4" QB. Because one of them had an addiction to Massage happy endings that his club most likely knew all about and when he began showing his arse...called him out... LOL Dak is now TOP 4...

17. Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    8,106 Likes Received
    Hey! I'm a lonely turd. Quit being so mean. lol--JK

CowboysFaninHouston likes this.
  18. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    If you think Kirk cousins is better than Prescott you lost all integrity on the subject

CowboysFaninHouston and Seven like this.
  19. DeaconMoss

DeaconMoss Well-Known Member

4,229 Messages
    3,484 Likes Received
    Dallas opponents starting field position
    Yes that is exactly how this game works DonkeyRoy. Better than going 3 and out and the opponent starting at the 45. Do you know anything about this game we call football? You are officially renamed DonkeyRoy.

20. DeaconMoss

DeaconMoss Well-Known Member

4,229 Messages
    3,484 Likes Received
    so losses in reg season against playoff teams don't count for the highest paid qb in the league. ok. How do you plan on winning playoff games?