Twitter: Dak gets choked up

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In addition to that, no one even knows how QBR is truly calculated. They say they take out “garbage stats” and account for how good teams are or whatever. What a bunch of bulljive. QBR means nothing.
The Dak detractors can't even quantify an interception. I'm not sure they would understand QBR even if they knew the formula.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Dak detractors can't even quantify an interception. I'm not sure they would understand QBR even if they knew the formula.

You don’t know the formula yourself. Why are you advertising something you don’t understand yourself? Plus, like it was said before, stats can be misleading. The top 5 passing QB’s this year missed the playoffs. QBR MEANS NOTHING. YARDS MEANING NOTHING. Wins are the ONLY stat I care about, and unfortunately, Dak only has 8 this season. What a joke. What QB in his right mind would demand that much for such a mediocre season? He’s average. That’s IT. Stop making him out to be this all time great QB because he ISNT and he likely never will be. Sorry. That’s the game for ya.

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You don’t know the formula yourself. Why are you advertising something you don’t understand yourself? Plus, like it was said before, stats can be misleading. The top 5 passing QB’s this year missed the playoffs. QBR MEANS NOTHING. YARDS MEANING NOTHING. Wins are the ONLY stat I care about, and unfortunately, Dak only has 8 this season. What a joke. What QB in his right mind would demand that much for such a mediocre season? He’s average. That’s IT. Stop making him out to be this all time great QB because he ISNT and he likely never will be. Sorry. That’s the game for ya.
Wins and a team stat. This is a Dak Prescott discussion.

Who says he's an all-time great QB? Of course he isn't. If he repeated this year's performance for a career, he might be. He likely won't.

I would take the win discussion elsewhere, although throughout his career Dak has had quite a bit of success in the win column.

Bachman05

Reaction score
Ha Ha , most of you think that we going to acquire a more competent QB in the next 2 years , GL with that! , I think there is more pressing issues with this team than the QB position

First post Hello everyone

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He gets paid to post this or he's a relative of Dak's.
Even a child knows by now that Dak stinks.
Dak-employees can be found in all social media sites selling Dak night and day.
Ignore him as the Star comes second to the pay-check!

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He gets paid to post this or he's a relative of Dak's.
Even a child knows by now that Dak stinks.
Dak-employees can be found in all social media sites selling Dak night and day.
Ignore him as the Star comes second to the pay-check!
If those are the requirements for understanding what a good quarterbacking season, Dak has a ton of relatives.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If those are the requirements for understanding what a good quarterbacking season, Dak has a ton of relatives.

He didn’t say all of them were relatives. He said some. The rest of you are paid to protect his image. Half of you are probably bots.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Should’ve been better in more than a few games, starting with the Jets. Don’t feel sorry for him or this team at all. They deserve it. I hope they all cry themselves to sleep tonight knowing how they sucked this season. 8-8. What a bunch of losers.

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He didn’t say all of them were relatives. He said some. The rest of you are paid to protect his image. Half of you are probably bots.
Funny, I didn't get my check in the mail.

You resorting to name calling suggests maybe you're taking this a little too personally. The fact is, statistics indicate your original claim is inaccurate, and no amount of raw emotion or name calling will make you any more accurate.

Gameover

Reaction score
I don’t remember saying that but even if I did it’s not like 32 NFL GMs didn’t have him labeled as backup material.

I’m also the guy that said Goff was overrated when it wasn’t cool to say and I also said Baker was overrated when everyone was all over him.

I also said Went should be a top 5 pick before he even played in the Senior Bowl.

I’m actually ridiculously good at evaluating QBs.

You’re actually garbage

Last edited:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Funny, I didn't get my check in the mail.

You resorting to name calling suggests maybe you're taking this a little too personally. The fact is, statistics indicate your original claim is inaccurate, and no amount of raw emotion or name calling will make you any more accurate.

I didn’t say you were a bot. Your assumed that yourself. I said half of the Dak fans like you are probably bots. Never said you were one yourself. You are taking what I’m saying and washing it to mix match the narrative.

zeke21

Reaction score
I think he gets his dollars. I think his contract ends up being a running joke as he continues to stink it up.

I like the transitional tag idea.. how about actually seeing what interest is out there?