Twitter: Dak gets choked up

TWOK11

Reaction score
I can't hate on Dak. He has an average skill set, but his intangibles make it hard to root against the guy. If Dak were a little bit more accurate, he'd be the perfect qb for this team.

He has a well above average skill set, it just isn’t elite. And that’s ok because less than half the teams in the league have a guy as good as or better than Dak.

You can win with him

Brax

Reaction score
led the NFL in passing and was 3 yards short of setting the Cowboys all time passing record. Ill take that kind of accuracy and skill set all day long.

Nothing like another 300 yard, 4 TD game to send the Dak hating trolls into the offseason.
Against another scrub team shame he can’t perform against winning teams like that. Remember stack the box stop Zeke and Dak folds. Put a big asterisk by Daks stats.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Against another scrub team shame he can’t perform against winning teams like that. Remember stack the box stop Zeke and Dak folds. Put a big asterisk by Daks stats.
None of this is based in reality.

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
Are you watching?
Cause if you see a franchise QB wearing #4 send me some of the stuff you're drinking bud.
Ah, then it's just poor judgement.

I'm not your bud. My buds have better football acumen, a trait you complete lack.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I can't hate on Dak. He has an average skill set, but his intangibles make it hard to root against the guy. If Dak were a little bit more accurate, he'd be the perfect qb for this team.
A bit more accurate and better getting out of the pocket

Bennie

Reaction score
Yet he lead the NFL in passing and proved guys like you dead wrong again. At some point you just have to accept the fact that you all were dead wrong about Dak.

How were they dead wrong? The team is 8-8 not all on dak but please! He was padding his stats in hopes of cashing in on a big fat payday but he isn't good enough for that big payday!

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
Ya, you and Skip Bayless take that QBR to Jerry and get Dak paid!
Dak had his chance he blew it.
By the end of 2020, he will sitting on some bench in the NFL like Tyrod Taylor etc etc....mark it!
Yeah, you're done. Your belief has been dismantled. At this point, you're a bit and not a very good one.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, you're done. Your belief has been dismantled. At this point, you're a bit and not a very good one.

Dak-Employee you run along now you hear!
Sell crazy to your buds no one with any reasonable football intelligence is buying your defective product named Dak Prescott.
Heck, not even Jerry buying it as of today Dak is a FA.....lol...Hurt man as the truth usually does! Enjoy!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
In addition to that, no one even knows how QBR is truly calculated. They say they take out “garbage stats” and account for how good teams are or whatever. What a bunch of bulljive. QBR means nothing.

Everyone knew Trubisky was average and holding a dang good Bears team back last season. I watch a die hard Bears fan on YouTube and even he knew Trubisky is a bust....last season.

The fact these nerds watch the games and can't come away with "Yeah, okay, our formula might be full of crap with Trubisky ranked like this" is just ridiculous. Even more ridiculous that people still use this as any form of authority on anything.

MUH METRICS.